- BEST B-SCHOOLS
- INDIA'S BEST EMPLOYERS
- HOTTEST YOUNG EXECUTIVES
- TOP EMERGING COMPANIES
- BEST CFOs
- BEST BANKS
- COOLEST START-UPS
- BEST INNOVATIONS
- MOST POWERFUL BUSINESSWOMEN
- WOMEN'S ISSUE
- BEST SMEs
- LUXURY SPECIAL
- BEST CEOs
- ANNIVERSARY SPECIAL
- UNION BUDGET
- BUSINESS TODAY
- BT MORE
- MONEY TODAY
- GADGETS AND GIZMOS
The companies that have disclosed their investment committments include Reliance Industries, Adani Group, Aditya Birla Group, Suzlon and Videocon.
The comments follow media reports that the government is looking to sell 10 per cent stake in Coal India to raise Rs 24,000 crore.
The plant started commercial production in 2008. Prashant Ruia, Group CEO of Essar, announced the refinery's expansion plans at the Vibrant Gujarat event.
Earlier in the day, Prime Minister Narendra Modi also lauded the efforts by states and promised all help from the Centre in the efforts.
Modi emphasised the need to work for sustainable and inclusive growth. Various countries are coming forward to work with us in issues ranging from poverty to ecology.
The company's Chairman Kumarmangalam Birla said that for his company, Gujarat is the most preferred investment destination in India.
"We will turn Modi's 'Make in India' initiative a win-win opportunity for the planet as a whole," US Secretary of State John Kerry said.
"We will invest over Rs 1 lakh cr in the next 12-18 months in contributing to 'Make In India' and Digital India initiatives," Mukesh Ambani said on Sunday.
- Snapdeal reveals best-selling smartphones during the Unbox Diwali sale
- Apple iPhone 7 Plus Review: Indisputably the best smartphone in the market
- Smartphone batteries emit over 100 toxic gases: Study
- Instagram introduces suicide-prevention tools
- Xiaomi sold 1 million handsets in India in 18 days: Chinese media
News You Can Use
- 10 financial tips for people in 30s for a stress-free future
- Travel time for 14 premier trains including Rajdhani, Shatabdi reduced
- Top 10 fastest cars in the world
- 11 financial mistakes people in their 30s make to regret later
- Maruti Suzuki Vitara Brezza to get petrol variant soon
- Reliance Jio: SIM card, 4G plans, apps and more