- BEST B-SCHOOLS
- INDIA'S BEST EMPLOYERS
- HOTTEST YOUNG EXECUTIVES
- TOP EMERGING COMPANIES
- BEST CFOs
- BEST BANKS
- COOLEST START-UPS
- BEST INNOVATIONS
- MOST POWERFUL BUSINESSWOMEN
- WOMEN'S ISSUE
- BEST SMEs
- LUXURY SPECIAL
- BEST CEOs
- ANNIVERSARY SPECIAL
- UNION BUDGET
- BUSINESS TODAY
- BT MORE
- MONEY TODAY
- GADGETS AND GIZMOS
The companies that have disclosed their investment committments include Reliance Industries, Adani Group, Aditya Birla Group, Suzlon and Videocon.
The comments follow media reports that the government is looking to sell 10 per cent stake in Coal India to raise Rs 24,000 crore.
The plant started commercial production in 2008. Prashant Ruia, Group CEO of Essar, announced the refinery's expansion plans at the Vibrant Gujarat event.
Earlier in the day, Prime Minister Narendra Modi also lauded the efforts by states and promised all help from the Centre in the efforts.
Modi emphasised the need to work for sustainable and inclusive growth. Various countries are coming forward to work with us in issues ranging from poverty to ecology.
The company's Chairman Kumarmangalam Birla said that for his company, Gujarat is the most preferred investment destination in India.
"We will turn Modi's 'Make in India' initiative a win-win opportunity for the planet as a whole," US Secretary of State John Kerry said.
"We will invest over Rs 1 lakh cr in the next 12-18 months in contributing to 'Make In India' and Digital India initiatives," Mukesh Ambani said on Sunday.
- You can withdraw EPF for medical treatment without doctor certificate
- Tata Motors bags Rs 375cr order from MoD to supply 3192 Safaris
- Non-payment of Rs 1,500 cr will land Subrata Roy in jail: SC
- 'Baahubali 2: The Conclusion' makes another record before its release; more than one million tickets sold on Bookmyshow
- Govt extends service tax return filing date to April 30
News You Can Use
- Soon, Provident Fund withdrawal claims can be settled through your smartphones
- Petrol, diesel prices to change daily: How will it affect you
- Securing your data on mobile phones
- SBI hikes minimum balance for savings a/c, other charges
- NEFT transactions to become faster: Here's all you need to know
- Delhi Metro to sell 550 flats; applications open in May