- BEST B-SCHOOLS
- INDIA'S BEST EMPLOYERS
- HOTTEST YOUNG EXECUTIVES
- TOP EMERGING COMPANIES
- BEST CFOs
- BEST BANKS
- COOLEST START-UPS
- BEST INNOVATIONS
- MOST POWERFUL BUSINESSWOMEN
- WOMEN'S ISSUE
- BEST SMEs
- LUXURY SPECIAL
- BEST CEOs
- ANNIVERSARY SPECIAL
- UNION BUDGET
- BUSINESS TODAY
- BT MORE
- MONEY TODAY
- GADGETS AND GIZMOS
The Competition Commission, in October, had received 21 filings seeking approval for mergers, the highest number for any month in the past four years.
In comparison, Foreign Portfolio Investors (FPIs) made a net investment of just Rs 16,674 crore during the period.
Rolling out GST, rationalising direct taxes and ensuring further ease of doing business will be at the top of his agenda in the New Year, Arun Jaitley said.
The Delhi High Court in 2015 also rapped the Centre for its coal auction ordinance by saying that the legislation "lacked clarity".
The consumers saw an altogether different story in 2016 when they went to the shops to purchase some staple grocery and vegetable items for a good part of the year.
- Flipkart changes return policy again; 'All sales are final' text removed from website
- Taxpayers 'virtually' have to file only one return under GST: Revenue Secy
- Tata Communications appoints Renuka Ramnath as chairperson
- Here's the full list of 15 holidays cancelled by UP on birth, death anniversaries
- Asian stocks hover near two-year highs on US optimism, euro steady
- Google's new neural machine translation can translate English to Bengali, Marathi, Tamil
- LG G6 is up for grabs on Amazon with cashbacks up to Rs 10,000
- LG launches G6 in India priced at Rs 51,990
- Nokia 3310 to be available in European countries from April 28; when will it launch in India?
- Samsung Galaxy S8's competition LG G6 to launch in India today: Features, availability, pricing
News You Can Use
- Soon, Provident Fund withdrawal claims can be settled through your smartphones
- Petrol, diesel prices to change daily: How will it affect you
- Securing your data on mobile phones
- SBI hikes minimum balance for savings a/c, other charges
- NEFT transactions to become faster: Here's all you need to know
- Delhi Metro to sell 550 flats; applications open in May