- BEST B-SCHOOLS
- INDIA'S BEST EMPLOYERS
- HOTTEST YOUNG EXECUTIVES
- TOP EMERGING COMPANIES
- BEST CFOs
- BEST BANKS
- COOLEST START-UPS
- BEST INNOVATIONS
- MOST POWERFUL BUSINESSWOMEN
- WOMEN'S ISSUE
- BEST SMEs
- LUXURY SPECIAL
- BEST CEOs
- ANNIVERSARY SPECIAL
- UNION BUDGET
- BUSINESS TODAY
- BT MORE
- MONEY TODAY
- GADGETS AND GIZMOS
The Economic Survey 2010-11, which was tabled in Parliament, called for reforms in the realty sector, terming it as a key sector for India's growth.
The petroleum ministry has backed the oil companies on the issue but it remains to be seen whether finance minister Pranab Mukherjee factors this into his budget.
Apparel exporters have sought the government's intervention to control a sudden spurt in the prices of cotton and cotton yarn.
The industry has been urging the government to consider the changed circumstances since the previous budget was presented and restore the uniform excise duty structure.
Indian pharma companies also have a new concern - China - from where they source an increasing amount of bulk drugs and intermediaries.
The mutual fund industry has asked the Centre to treat the merger of schemes akin to company consolidation for the purpose of taxation in the upcoming budget.
- Tatas not shutting production of loss-making Nano due to emotional reasons: Mistry
- Hindustan Unilever Q2 net profit rises 11.54% on higher income
- There's a new ATM that dispenses gold coins
- Hero MotoCorp reports 27.74% rise in Q2 net profit
- Tata Group stocks take a sudden plunge after Mistry's letter to Tata board
- Ola rolls out two new features, 'Just in Time' and 'Rich Notifications'
- Best computing devices you can gift this festive season
- Asus Zenfone 3: Impressive hardware but comes at a price
- Aadhaar card-based authentication can keep your ATM cards safe from next year
- Samsung on fire again: After Note 7, now Galaxy S7 Edge explodes
News You Can Use
- 10 financial tips for people in 30s for a stress-free future
- Travel time for 14 premier trains including Rajdhani, Shatabdi reduced
- Top 10 fastest cars in the world
- 11 financial mistakes people in their 30s make to regret later
- Maruti Suzuki Vitara Brezza to get petrol variant soon
- Reliance Jio: SIM card, 4G plans, apps and more