- BEST B-SCHOOLS
- INDIA'S BEST EMPLOYERS
- HOTTEST YOUNG EXECUTIVES
- TOP EMERGING COMPANIES
- BEST CFOs
- BEST BANKS
- COOLEST START-UPS
- BEST INNOVATIONS
- MOST POWERFUL BUSINESSWOMEN
- WOMEN'S ISSUE
- BEST SMEs
- LUXURY SPECIAL
- BEST CEOs
- ANNIVERSARY SPECIAL
- UNION BUDGET
- BUSINESS TODAY
- BT MORE
- MONEY TODAY
- GADGETS AND GIZMOS
The Economic Survey 2010-11, which was tabled in Parliament, called for reforms in the realty sector, terming it as a key sector for India's growth.
The petroleum ministry has backed the oil companies on the issue but it remains to be seen whether finance minister Pranab Mukherjee factors this into his budget.
Apparel exporters have sought the government's intervention to control a sudden spurt in the prices of cotton and cotton yarn.
The industry has been urging the government to consider the changed circumstances since the previous budget was presented and restore the uniform excise duty structure.
Indian pharma companies also have a new concern - China - from where they source an increasing amount of bulk drugs and intermediaries.
The mutual fund industry has asked the Centre to treat the merger of schemes akin to company consolidation for the purpose of taxation in the upcoming budget.
- 'Baahubali' producer Shobu Yarlagadda accuses Emirates of racism
- Bookmyshow, Paytm offer discounts on Baahubali 2 tickets: Here's how you can avail it
- Will luxury realty projects die soon?
- Gold bars worth Rs 59 lakh seized, Air India worker taken into custody
- Kalyan Jewellers buys online jewellery firm Candere for about Rs 40 crore
- Facebook to roll out India-specific camera effects
- OnePlus dual camera confirmed in leaked picture
- Nokia 3310 could be available in India for Rs 3,899, but it's not confirmed yet
- Google's new neural machine translation can translate English to Bengali, Marathi, Tamil
- LG G6 is up for grabs on Amazon with cashbacks up to Rs 10,000
News You Can Use
- Soon, Provident Fund withdrawal claims can be settled through your smartphones
- Petrol, diesel prices to change daily: How will it affect you
- Securing your data on mobile phones
- SBI hikes minimum balance for savings a/c, other charges
- NEFT transactions to become faster: Here's all you need to know
- Delhi Metro to sell 550 flats; applications open in May