- BEST B-SCHOOLS
- INDIA'S BEST EMPLOYERS
- HOTTEST YOUNG EXECUTIVES
- TOP EMERGING COMPANIES
- BEST CFOs
- BEST BANKS
- COOLEST START-UPS
- BEST INNOVATIONS
- MOST POWERFUL BUSINESSWOMEN
- WOMEN'S ISSUE
- BEST SMEs
- LUXURY SPECIAL
- BEST CEOs
- ANNIVERSARY SPECIAL
- UNION BUDGET
- BUSINESS TODAY
- BT MORE
- MONEY TODAY
- GADGETS AND GIZMOS
Here is a compendium of the financial avenues and instruments that can help reduce the amount of tax you pay.
There were few surprises in Budget 2011-12. But here's a look at some sectors which got affected - some favourably, some less so - by the proposals.
All budgets are important, but some budgets are more important than others. Business Today chooses ten that have had the most impact on the nation's economy.
Here is a list of some of the investments and expenditures that qualify for exemptions/ deductions under various sections of the Income-tax Act.
News You Can Use
- To counter Reliance Jio, Bharti Airtel to offer free data for 12 months
- How to calculate the EMI on your loan
- Mistakes to avoid while doing tax planning in 2017
- Five things to know about new Suzuki Swift 2017
- Service charge by hotels and restaurants not mandatory
- Here's what you need to know to save taxes in 2017