- BEST B-SCHOOLS
- INDIA'S BEST EMPLOYERS
- HOTTEST YOUNG EXECUTIVES
- TOP EMERGING COMPANIES
- BEST CFOs
- BEST BANKS
- COOLEST START-UPS
- BEST INNOVATIONS
- MOST POWERFUL BUSINESSWOMEN
- WOMEN'S ISSUE
- BEST SMEs
- LUXURY SPECIAL
- BEST CEOs
- ANNIVERSARY SPECIAL
- UNION BUDGET
- BUSINESS TODAY
- BT MORE
- MONEY TODAY
- GADGETS AND GIZMOS
The least we can do is make our tax laws investor-friendly and implement them with a sense of certainty, equity and fairness. The world does not need us: Quit India 2012 must not be allowed to happen.
Key observations of the finance minister in his Budget speech and thereafter.
The announcement to set up 6,000 new model schools at the block level, with 2500 via Public-Private Partnerships has been reassuring.
The Budget met with mixed response from industry. An analysis of the impact on six key sectors for Business Today by Ernst & Young.
News You Can Use
- Bullet train fare 1.5 times higher than AC 1st Class
- Jet Airways offers up to 30% discount on foreign routes
- Proposal to ensure air ticket for Rs 2,500 for 1-hr journeys
- Campus hiring: Top 10 traits for potential employees
- Micromax launches Canvas Mega 2 at Rs 7,999
- Myntra to re-launch desktop version from June 1