- BEST B-SCHOOLS
- INDIA'S BEST EMPLOYERS
- HOTTEST YOUNG EXECUTIVES
- TOP EMERGING COMPANIES
- BEST CFOs
- BEST BANKS
- COOLEST START-UPS
- BEST INNOVATIONS
- MOST POWERFUL BUSINESSWOMEN
- WOMEN'S ISSUE
- BEST SMEs
- LUXURY SPECIAL
- BEST CEOs
- ANNIVERSARY SPECIAL
- UNION BUDGET
- BUSINESS TODAY
- BT MORE
- MONEY TODAY
- GADGETS AND GIZMOS
Business Today commissioned market research firm Ipsos for a survey, which quizzed 100 top executives across Delhi, Mumbai, Kolkata, Chennai, Hyderabad, Bangalore and Pune.
Leading NRI industrialist Lord Swraj Paul has said that the Union Budget for 2012-13 has taken the reality of India's situation.
Those in the industry looking for positives in the Budget there seems hope in fiscal consolidation appearing as a key concern for the finance minister.
Trinamool Congress MP Derek O' Brien says the Union Budget for 2012-13 was tolerable.
- Honest tax payers have no reason to worry about IT Law amendments
- Apollo Health & Lifestyle raises Rs 450 crore from IFC to fund expansion
- Demonetisation impact: Auto sales enter slow lane in November
- Post demonetisation, cash seizures in new currency rises to Rs 5.7 crore: I-T dept
- No proposal to cut import duty on gold
News You Can Use
- 10 financial tips for people in 30s for a stress-free future
- Travel time for 14 premier trains including Rajdhani, Shatabdi reduced
- 11 financial mistakes people in their 30s make to regret later
- Maruti Suzuki Vitara Brezza to get petrol variant soon
- Reliance Jio: SIM card, 4G plans, apps and more
- iPhone 7 and iPhone 7 Plus Indian price list released
"Online space has created exciting opportunities and although current share of the online sales is quite small, this space is growing at a fast pace"