- BEST B-SCHOOLS
- INDIA'S BEST EMPLOYERS
- HOTTEST YOUNG EXECUTIVES
- TOP EMERGING COMPANIES
- BEST CFOs
- BEST BANKS
- COOLEST START-UPS
- BEST INNOVATIONS
- MOST POWERFUL BUSINESSWOMEN
- WOMEN'S ISSUE
- BEST SMEs
- LUXURY SPECIAL
- BEST CEOs
- ANNIVERSARY SPECIAL
- UNION BUDGET
- BUSINESS TODAY
- BT MORE
- MONEY TODAY
- GADGETS AND GIZMOS
Business Today commissioned market research firm Ipsos for a survey, which quizzed 100 top executives across Delhi, Mumbai, Kolkata, Chennai, Hyderabad, Bangalore and Pune.
Leading NRI industrialist Lord Swraj Paul has said that the Union Budget for 2012-13 has taken the reality of India's situation.
Those in the industry looking for positives in the Budget there seems hope in fiscal consolidation appearing as a key concern for the finance minister.
Trinamool Congress MP Derek O' Brien says the Union Budget for 2012-13 was tolerable.
News You Can Use
- To counter Reliance Jio, Bharti Airtel to offer free data for 12 months
- How to calculate the EMI on your loan
- Mistakes to avoid while doing tax planning in 2017
- Five things to know about new Suzuki Swift 2017
- Service charge by hotels and restaurants not mandatory
- Here's what you need to know to save taxes in 2017