- BEST B-SCHOOLS
- INDIA'S BEST EMPLOYERS
- HOTTEST YOUNG EXECUTIVES
- TOP EMERGING COMPANIES
- BEST CFOs
- BEST BANKS
- COOLEST START-UPS
- BEST INNOVATIONS
- MOST POWERFUL BUSINESSWOMEN
- WOMEN'S ISSUE
- BEST SMEs
- LUXURY SPECIAL
- BEST CEOs
- ANNIVERSARY SPECIAL
- UNION BUDGET
- BUSINESS TODAY
- BT MORE
- MONEY TODAY
- GADGETS AND GIZMOS
"The budget is visionless, missionless and actionless from the angle of the common people. It is not going to stimulate growth and development of the poor," Banerjee said in a Facebook post.
Budget 2013/14 assumes the economy will perform better than in the previous year and tax administration will be much more efficient.
The finance minister will participate in a 'Google+ Hangout', answering questions about the Budget and the state of the economy to the masses at 8 pm tonight.
Finance Minister P Chidambaram has allocated Rs 3,120 crore ($581.927 million) in the Union Budget for the Delhi Metro.
Finance Minister P Chidambaram has announced the setting up of a special Nirbhaya fund for women's safety with a corpus of Rs 1,000 crore (Rs 10 billion).
Finance Minister P. Chidambaram in his Budget speech said the public-private-partnership (PPP) model should be followed to raise coal production.
- Govt warns banks over non-acceptance of PMGKY tax
- Abnormal share price rise: Bourses go for graded surveillance
- FDI inflow zooms 18% to $46 billion in 2016: DIPP
- D-Mart owner Avenue Supermarts' Rs 1,870 cr IPO to be out on 8 March
- China made the mistake of ignoring India's high-tech talent: Beijing media
News You Can Use
- To counter Reliance Jio, Bharti Airtel to offer free data for 12 months
- How to calculate the EMI on your loan
- Mistakes to avoid while doing tax planning in 2017
- Five things to know about new Suzuki Swift 2017
- Service charge by hotels and restaurants not mandatory
- Here's what you need to know to save taxes in 2017