- BEST B-SCHOOLS
- INDIA'S BEST EMPLOYERS
- HOTTEST YOUNG EXECUTIVES
- TOP EMERGING COMPANIES
- BEST CFOs
- BEST BANKS
- COOLEST START-UPS
- BEST INNOVATIONS
- MOST POWERFUL BUSINESSWOMEN
- WOMEN'S ISSUE
- BEST SMEs
- LUXURY SPECIAL
- BEST CEOs
- ANNIVERSARY SPECIAL
- UNION BUDGET
- BUSINESS TODAY
- BT MORE
- MONEY TODAY
- GADGETS AND GIZMOS
Manish Sabharwal, Chairman, TeamLease Services says the 17 per cent increase in allocation for the Human Resources Development Ministry is good news along with the Rs 1,000 crore allocation for skill development of youth.
Harsh Mariwala, CMD of Marico, says the intention to control the fiscal deficit and encourage investments in Budget 2013 is a step in the right direction.
A. Balasubramanian, CEO, Birla SunLife AMC says the good part of the Budget is that it has not increased the tax burden for a large pool of middle class taxpayers.
Shantanu Prakash, CMD, Educomp says the tone of the budget as far as the education sector goes was highly positive.
Future Group Chairman Kishore Biyani says P Chidambaram presented a reasonable and balanced budget. says P Chidambaram presented a reasonable and balanced budget.
Sanjiv Goenka, chairman RP-Sanjiv Goenka Group on Budget 2013 announcements:
Harsh Goenka, Chairman, RPG Enterprises says it is a positive and pragmatic election year budget that keeps planned expenditure on track and economics in mind.
Motilal Oswal Financial Services Ltd CMD Motilal Oswal on Budget announcements. Excerpts:
- Govt warns banks over non-acceptance of PMGKY tax
- Abnormal share price rise: Bourses go for graded surveillance
- FDI inflow zooms 18% to $46 billion in 2016: DIPP
- D-Mart owner Avenue Supermarts' Rs 1,870 cr IPO to be out on 8 March
- China made the mistake of ignoring India's high-tech talent: Beijing media
News You Can Use
- To counter Reliance Jio, Bharti Airtel to offer free data for 12 months
- How to calculate the EMI on your loan
- Mistakes to avoid while doing tax planning in 2017
- Five things to know about new Suzuki Swift 2017
- Service charge by hotels and restaurants not mandatory
- Here's what you need to know to save taxes in 2017