- BEST B-SCHOOLS
- INDIA'S BEST EMPLOYERS
- HOTTEST YOUNG EXECUTIVES
- TOP EMERGING COMPANIES
- BEST CFOs
- BEST BANKS
- COOLEST START-UPS
- BEST INNOVATIONS
- MOST POWERFUL BUSINESSWOMEN
- WOMEN'S ISSUE
- BEST SMEs
- LUXURY SPECIAL
- BEST CEOs
- ANNIVERSARY SPECIAL
- UNION BUDGET
- BUSINESS TODAY
- BT MORE
- MONEY TODAY
- GADGETS AND GIZMOS
India's chief economic advisor Raghuram Rajan says global macro-economic situation is likely to improve this year, aiding the coutnry's economy.
The government expressed hope that the fiscal deficit targets remain achievable and pegged a growth rate of over 6 per cent for the next fiscal.
The forecast comes against the backdrop of a deceleration in growth in the previous two fiscals. Indian economy is estimated to grow around 5 per cent in 2012-13.
CPI MP Gurudas Dasgupta says If one goes through the Economic Survey (2012/13) carefully, industrial production is at an all-time low of three per cent.
News You Can Use
- To counter Reliance Jio, Bharti Airtel to offer free data for 12 months
- How to calculate the EMI on your loan
- Mistakes to avoid while doing tax planning in 2017
- Five things to know about new Suzuki Swift 2017
- Service charge by hotels and restaurants not mandatory
- Here's what you need to know to save taxes in 2017