- BEST B-SCHOOLS
- INDIA'S BEST EMPLOYERS
- HOTTEST YOUNG EXECUTIVES
- TOP EMERGING COMPANIES
- BEST CFOs
- BEST BANKS
- COOLEST START-UPS
- BEST INNOVATIONS
- MOST POWERFUL BUSINESSWOMEN
- WOMEN'S ISSUE
- BEST SMEs
- LUXURY SPECIAL
- BEST CEOs
- ANNIVERSARY SPECIAL
- UNION BUDGET
- BUSINESS TODAY
- BT MORE
- MONEY TODAY
- GADGETS AND GIZMOS
India's chief economic advisor Raghuram Rajan says global macro-economic situation is likely to improve this year, aiding the coutnry's economy.
The government expressed hope that the fiscal deficit targets remain achievable and pegged a growth rate of over 6 per cent for the next fiscal.
The forecast comes against the backdrop of a deceleration in growth in the previous two fiscals. Indian economy is estimated to grow around 5 per cent in 2012-13.
CPI MP Gurudas Dasgupta says If one goes through the Economic Survey (2012/13) carefully, industrial production is at an all-time low of three per cent.
- EU recommends suspension of over 300 generic drugs tested by Indian firm
- BSNL offers 1 GB free data to its non-internet users
- Ivanka Trump: A White House force, just not an 'employee'
- SAIL, BSNL, Air India worst performing PSUs in FY16: Survey
- Black Money: 54 chartered accountants,company secretaries under I-T scanner in New Delhi
News You Can Use
- Five tips to get a good salary hike this year
- India Inc to get 9.5 per cent salary hike this year
- Maruti Suzuki opens online booking for Baleno RS
- Reliance Jio Prime vs Airtel, Vodafone, Idea 4G offers
- Reliance Jio plans to bring 5G internet to your smartphones
- To counter Reliance Jio, Bharti Airtel to offer free data for 12 months