- BEST B-SCHOOLS
- INDIA'S BEST EMPLOYERS
- HOTTEST YOUNG EXECUTIVES
- TOP EMERGING COMPANIES
- BEST CFOs
- BEST BANKS
- COOLEST START-UPS
- BEST INNOVATIONS
- MOST POWERFUL BUSINESSWOMEN
- WOMEN'S ISSUE
- BEST SMEs
- LUXURY SPECIAL
- BEST CEOs
- ANNIVERSARY SPECIAL
- UNION BUDGET
- BUSINESS TODAY
- BT MORE
- MONEY TODAY
- GADGETS AND GIZMOS
The industry lobby also wants the government to provide sops encouraging investment and promoting the culture of entrepreneurship.
Besides parity in tax rates with crude oil, the industry players want gas to be in the list of products covered by GST.
Corporate America has sought major reforms in the country's health sector including foreign direct investment and global collaboration in life sciences.
Worried over the declining economic growth, India Inc has pitched for Budget 2013 to boost investment sentiment and give a thrust to the flagging growth.
The mutual fund industry wants more tax benefits for investors in the Union Budget this year.
Industry body CII has sought urgent steps in the forthcoming Budget to make the infrastructure sector viable and capable of attracting capital.
News You Can Use
- 10 financial tips for people in 30s for a stress-free future
- Travel time for 14 premier trains including Rajdhani, Shatabdi reduced
- 11 financial mistakes people in their 30s make to regret later
- Maruti Suzuki Vitara Brezza to get petrol variant soon
- Reliance Jio: SIM card, 4G plans, apps and more
- iPhone 7 and iPhone 7 Plus Indian price list released