- BEST B-SCHOOLS
- INDIA'S BEST EMPLOYERS
- HOTTEST YOUNG EXECUTIVES
- TOP EMERGING COMPANIES
- BEST CFOs
- BEST BANKS
- COOLEST START-UPS
- BEST INNOVATIONS
- MOST POWERFUL BUSINESSWOMEN
- WOMEN'S ISSUE
- BEST SMEs
- LUXURY SPECIAL
- BEST CEOs
- ANNIVERSARY SPECIAL
- UNION BUDGET
- BUSINESS TODAY
- BT MORE
- MONEY TODAY
- GADGETS AND GIZMOS
Link financial support for discoms to reduction of distribution losses and rationalisation of retail tariff, to ensure they are financially sustainable.
A substantial increase in allocation towards health care will support the government as it seeks to increase access to health care for its citizens.
Create liquidity for SMEs for them to be able to list on Indian stock exchanges to raise capital for expansion.
The infrastructure sector should get a boost through more investments and increased public-private partnership models to overcome structural bottlenecks.
Simplify taxation: Best example is the need to establish fair market value for private investment in a start-up. Introduce GST.
A new transaction tax structure needs to be put in place to ensure there is no tax arbitrage across asset classes.
Business Today spoke to Pashupathy Gopalan, President, SunEdison Asia Pacific, Middle East and South Africa on his expectations from Budget 2014.
Business Today's Anilesh S. Mahajan spoke to Kunwer Sachdev, Managing Director, Su-Kam Power Systems on his expectations from the Budget.
A comprehensive monetary and fiscal policy is needed to rein in inflation across various components of WPI and CPI.
Business Today's Shamni Pande spoke to Sanjeev Duggal, CEO and Director, Centum Learning on his expectations from the July 10 Budget
- To protest CM Yogi's order, meat sellers to go on strike in Uttar Pradesh from today
- Reliance Jio's Prime membership might remain available till April 30
- Uber suspends self-driving car program after Arizona crash
- Make UP roads pothole free by June 15, Aditya Nath tells PWD
- Aditya Puri features in world's 30 best CEOs list by Barron's
News You Can Use
- Five tips to get a good salary hike this year
- India Inc to get 9.5 per cent salary hike this year
- Maruti Suzuki opens online booking for Baleno RS
- Reliance Jio Prime vs Airtel, Vodafone, Idea 4G offers
- Reliance Jio plans to bring 5G internet to your smartphones
- To counter Reliance Jio, Bharti Airtel to offer free data for 12 months