- BEST B-SCHOOLS
- INDIA'S BEST EMPLOYERS
- HOTTEST YOUNG EXECUTIVES
- TOP EMERGING COMPANIES
- BEST CFOs
- BEST BANKS
- COOLEST START-UPS
- BEST INNOVATIONS
- MOST POWERFUL BUSINESSWOMEN
- WOMEN'S ISSUE
- BEST SMEs
- LUXURY SPECIAL
- BEST CEOs
- ANNIVERSARY SPECIAL
- UNION BUDGET
- BUSINESS TODAY
- BT MORE
- MONEY TODAY
- GADGETS AND GIZMOS
Link financial support for discoms to reduction of distribution losses and rationalisation of retail tariff, to ensure they are financially sustainable.
A substantial increase in allocation towards health care will support the government as it seeks to increase access to health care for its citizens.
Create liquidity for SMEs for them to be able to list on Indian stock exchanges to raise capital for expansion.
The infrastructure sector should get a boost through more investments and increased public-private partnership models to overcome structural bottlenecks.
Simplify taxation: Best example is the need to establish fair market value for private investment in a start-up. Introduce GST.
A new transaction tax structure needs to be put in place to ensure there is no tax arbitrage across asset classes.
Business Today spoke to Pashupathy Gopalan, President, SunEdison Asia Pacific, Middle East and South Africa on his expectations from Budget 2014.
Business Today's Anilesh S. Mahajan spoke to Kunwer Sachdev, Managing Director, Su-Kam Power Systems on his expectations from the Budget.
A comprehensive monetary and fiscal policy is needed to rein in inflation across various components of WPI and CPI.
Business Today's Shamni Pande spoke to Sanjeev Duggal, CEO and Director, Centum Learning on his expectations from the July 10 Budget
- Govt aims 40 per cent sown area under insurance cover in 2017-18
- Success rate among Indian start-ups is good: IT expert
- PMO ask depts to provide enabling framework to attract FDI
- Pass on cost reduction from GST to consumers: Min to industry
- Thailand expects to host 12 lakh tourists from India in 2017
- This RBI-certified app lets you book alcohol online
- Galaxy S8 and Galaxy S8+: Top 5 features we like about Samsung's latest and greatest
- Google plans to introduce ad-blocking feature in Chrome browser on smartphones and desktops
- Apple may start 'trial assembly' in Karnataka by next month
- Amazon launches New Fire TV Stick for Rs 3,999
News You Can Use
- Soon, Provident Fund withdrawal claims can be settled through your smartphones
- Petrol, diesel prices to change daily: How will it affect you
- Securing your data on mobile phones
- SBI hikes minimum balance for savings a/c, other charges
- NEFT transactions to become faster: Here's all you need to know
- Delhi Metro to sell 550 flats; applications open in May