- BEST B-SCHOOLS
- INDIA'S BEST EMPLOYERS
- HOTTEST YOUNG EXECUTIVES
- TOP EMERGING COMPANIES
- BEST CFOs
- BEST BANKS
- COOLEST START-UPS
- BEST INNOVATIONS
- MOST POWERFUL BUSINESSWOMEN
- WOMEN'S ISSUE
- BEST SMEs
- LUXURY SPECIAL
- BEST CEOs
- ANNIVERSARY SPECIAL
- UNION BUDGET
- BUSINESS TODAY
- BT MORE
- MONEY TODAY
- GADGETS AND GIZMOS
Heavy selling pressure was observed in fast moving consumer goods (FMCG), capital goods, consumer durables, metal and power indices of the BSE.
Visa on arrival scheme is to be expanded to 150 countries from the current 43 countries.
Gitanjali Gems rose 5 per cent, Titan Company was up 0.9 per cent. Traders hope import duty on gold would be cut by 2 per cent in 2015/16.
Finance Minister Arun Jaitley raised excise duty on cigarettes by 25 per cent for cigarettes of length not exceeding 65 mm.
Traders cited speculation that government may increase allocations towards renewable energy and reduce taxes in the 2015-16 Budget as the reason for the surge.
- No plan to split Coal India, says Piyush Goyal
- Honest tax payers have no reason to worry about IT Law amendments
- Apollo Health & Lifestyle raises Rs 450 crore from IFC to fund expansion
- Demonetisation impact: Auto sales enter slow lane in November
- Post demonetisation, cash seizures in new currency rises to Rs 5.7 crore: I-T dept
News You Can Use
- 10 financial tips for people in 30s for a stress-free future
- Travel time for 14 premier trains including Rajdhani, Shatabdi reduced
- 11 financial mistakes people in their 30s make to regret later
- Maruti Suzuki Vitara Brezza to get petrol variant soon
- Reliance Jio: SIM card, 4G plans, apps and more
- iPhone 7 and iPhone 7 Plus Indian price list released