- BEST B-SCHOOLS
- INDIA'S BEST EMPLOYERS
- HOTTEST YOUNG EXECUTIVES
- TOP EMERGING COMPANIES
- BEST CFOs
- BEST BANKS
- COOLEST START-UPS
- BEST INNOVATIONS
- MOST POWERFUL BUSINESSWOMEN
- WOMEN'S ISSUE
- BEST SMEs
- LUXURY SPECIAL
- BEST CEOs
- ANNIVERSARY SPECIAL
- UNION BUDGET
- BUSINESS TODAY
- BT MORE
- MONEY TODAY
- GADGETS AND GIZMOS
Heavy selling pressure was observed in fast moving consumer goods (FMCG), capital goods, consumer durables, metal and power indices of the BSE.
Visa on arrival scheme is to be expanded to 150 countries from the current 43 countries.
Gitanjali Gems rose 5 per cent, Titan Company was up 0.9 per cent. Traders hope import duty on gold would be cut by 2 per cent in 2015/16.
Finance Minister Arun Jaitley raised excise duty on cigarettes by 25 per cent for cigarettes of length not exceeding 65 mm.
Traders cited speculation that government may increase allocations towards renewable energy and reduce taxes in the 2015-16 Budget as the reason for the surge.
- Govt warns banks over non-acceptance of PMGKY tax
- Abnormal share price rise: Bourses go for graded surveillance
- FDI inflow zooms 18% to $46 billion in 2016: DIPP
- D-Mart owner Avenue Supermarts' Rs 1,870 cr IPO to be out on 8 March
- China made the mistake of ignoring India's high-tech talent: Beijing media
News You Can Use
- To counter Reliance Jio, Bharti Airtel to offer free data for 12 months
- How to calculate the EMI on your loan
- Mistakes to avoid while doing tax planning in 2017
- Five things to know about new Suzuki Swift 2017
- Service charge by hotels and restaurants not mandatory
- Here's what you need to know to save taxes in 2017