- BEST B-SCHOOLS
- INDIA'S BEST EMPLOYERS
- HOTTEST YOUNG EXECUTIVES
- TOP EMERGING COMPANIES
- BEST CFOs
- BEST BANKS
- COOLEST START-UPS
- BEST INNOVATIONS
- MOST POWERFUL BUSINESSWOMEN
- WOMEN'S ISSUE
- BEST SMEs
- LUXURY SPECIAL
- BEST CEOs
- ANNIVERSARY SPECIAL
- UNION BUDGET
- BUSINESS TODAY
- BT MORE
- MONEY TODAY
- GADGETS AND GIZMOS
Heavy selling pressure was observed in fast moving consumer goods (FMCG), capital goods, consumer durables, metal and power indices of the BSE.
Visa on arrival scheme is to be expanded to 150 countries from the current 43 countries.
Gitanjali Gems rose 5 per cent, Titan Company was up 0.9 per cent. Traders hope import duty on gold would be cut by 2 per cent in 2015/16.
Finance Minister Arun Jaitley raised excise duty on cigarettes by 25 per cent for cigarettes of length not exceeding 65 mm.
Traders cited speculation that government may increase allocations towards renewable energy and reduce taxes in the 2015-16 Budget as the reason for the surge.
- Reliance Jio's Prime membership might remain available till April 30
- Uber suspends self-driving car program after Arizona crash
- Make UP roads pothole free by June 15, Aditya Nath tells PWD
- Aditya Puri features in world's 30 best CEOs list by Barron's
- Govt working on options for duty sops sought by Apple
News You Can Use
- Five tips to get a good salary hike this year
- India Inc to get 9.5 per cent salary hike this year
- Maruti Suzuki opens online booking for Baleno RS
- Reliance Jio Prime vs Airtel, Vodafone, Idea 4G offers
- Reliance Jio plans to bring 5G internet to your smartphones
- To counter Reliance Jio, Bharti Airtel to offer free data for 12 months