- BEST B-SCHOOLS
- INDIA'S BEST EMPLOYERS
- HOTTEST YOUNG EXECUTIVES
- TOP EMERGING COMPANIES
- BEST CFOs
- BEST BANKS
- COOLEST START-UPS
- BEST INNOVATIONS
- MOST POWERFUL BUSINESSWOMEN
- WOMEN'S ISSUE
- BEST SMEs
- LUXURY SPECIAL
- BEST CEOs
- ANNIVERSARY SPECIAL
- UNION BUDGET
- BUSINESS TODAY
- BT MORE
- MONEY TODAY
- GADGETS AND GIZMOS
As expected, rural India has a massive impetus to the turning of the wheels of the economy in the union budget for 2016/17.
The budget presented by the Finance Minister is a well-balanced one given the way the global economy has been over the last one year.
Overall, the Union Budget 2016 proved to be quite conservative, as the government tried to resolve basic priorities rather than introducing something disruptive.
On the BFSI front, FDI through automatic route in the insurance sector is a welcome move as it will attract foreign investments in this capital intensive industry.
- EU recommends suspension of over 300 generic drugs tested by Indian firm
- BSNL offers 1 GB free data to its non-internet users
- Ivanka Trump: A White House force, just not an 'employee'
- SAIL, BSNL, Air India worst performing PSUs in FY16: Survey
- Black Money: 54 chartered accountants,company secretaries under I-T scanner in New Delhi
News You Can Use
- Five tips to get a good salary hike this year
- India Inc to get 9.5 per cent salary hike this year
- Maruti Suzuki opens online booking for Baleno RS
- Reliance Jio Prime vs Airtel, Vodafone, Idea 4G offers
- Reliance Jio plans to bring 5G internet to your smartphones
- To counter Reliance Jio, Bharti Airtel to offer free data for 12 months