- BEST B-SCHOOLS
- INDIA'S BEST EMPLOYERS
- HOTTEST YOUNG EXECUTIVES
- TOP EMERGING COMPANIES
- BEST CFOs
- BEST BANKS
- COOLEST START-UPS
- BEST INNOVATIONS
- MOST POWERFUL BUSINESSWOMEN
- WOMEN'S ISSUE
- BEST SMEs
- LUXURY SPECIAL
- BEST CEOs
- ANNIVERSARY SPECIAL
- UNION BUDGET
- BUSINESS TODAY
- BT MORE
- MONEY TODAY
- GADGETS AND GIZMOS
Last year, the Finance Minister had deferred applicability of General Anti-Avoidance Act (GAAR) by two years.
The Finance Minister Arun Jaitley today widened the duty drawback scheme to extend more support to the export sector.
The Union Finance Minister Arun Jaitley today allocated Rs.38,500 crore for Mahatma Gandhi National Rural Employment Guarantee Act (MGNREGA).
Government has allocated Rs 500 crore for scheduled caste, scheduled tribes and women entrepreneurs in the Budget under the Stand Up India scheme.
News You Can Use
- To counter Reliance Jio, Bharti Airtel to offer free data for 12 months
- How to calculate the EMI on your loan
- Mistakes to avoid while doing tax planning in 2017
- Five things to know about new Suzuki Swift 2017
- Service charge by hotels and restaurants not mandatory
- Here's what you need to know to save taxes in 2017