Much recently, following the allegations former editor and Minister of State for External Affairs, M.J. Akbar has resigned. The President of NSUI, too, resigned following the allegations of sexual harassment.
Hari Sankaran, the former vice-chairman and managing director of debt-laden IL&FS, has blamed Life Insurance Corporation of India (LIC) and the 'capital intensive' nature of infrastructure business for the problems faced by IL&FS group.
The summary sacking followed a series of letters Singhania wrote, complaining that he was not being kept in the loop about board meetings.
The Yes Bank board had sought at least a three-month extension for Kapoor from the RBI beyond January 31, 2019.
The Mukesh-Ambani-led company's attempts at buying stakes in Den and Hathway will not only give it a direct access to over 20 million cable subscribers but will also help capture 23 per cent of the cable market.
- Sensex loses 382 points as fears over NBFCs' liquidity return, Nifty falls to 10,453
- China's stock market loses $3 trillion in last six months
- Sensex rises 297 pts to reclaim 35,000 level, Nifty closes at 10,584
- Foreign investors make historic run from India! Over Rs 90,000 crore withdrawn from markets in 2018
Tencent Games, in sponsorship with OPPO Mobile, is hosting PUBG Mobile Campus Championship, a first-of-its-kind mobile gaming tournament targeted specifically at college students across India. As the championship follows the game's massive success in the country.
- HMD Global launches Nokia X7 or Nokia 7.1 Plus (global variant) in China with aggressive price tag
- YouTube hit by global outage; says looking into user access issues
- Sundar Pichai says Google still mulling a censored search engine in China
- Facebook Messenger introduces a new feature borrowed from WhatsApp
- Google will launch its Shopping tab in India before year-end: Report
- Xiaomi forays into NBFC sector in India; to seek RBI's approval to start operations
- Why equity-linked saving schemes make more sense than regular equity funds
- How to get your money back if you fall victim to online fraud
- How to book JioPhone? Should you do it online or visit a Jio store
- Are IPOs an attractive investment in today's scenario?
- EPFO mulls crediting ETF units to PF accounts