IBC has delivered exceptional value for Binani Cement, Essar Steel & Bhushan Steel; in the choice between the airline and Naresh Goyal, lenders must prejudice themselves in favour of the airline
After Modi is produced at the Westminster Magistrates' Court to be formally charged, dates will be given for case management hearings and the extradition trial will follow
On February 14, the troubled airline Jet Airways announced a bank-led provisional resolution plan (BLPRP) that detailed the plans of Jet's lenders, led by SBI, to take over the airline, and appoint a new board to revive the struggling carrier.
Apart from the profits on sale of his 20.41% stake to L&T which amounts to Rs 2,858.74 crores, the CCD founder has also earned close to Rs 180 crores just through dividends from Mindtree in the last decad
The Supreme Court had given a deadline of March 19 to pay all the dues to Ericsson. Mukesh Ambani paid around Rs 460 crore to RCom's operational creditor Ericsson from his personal wealth to bail out RCom.
This is not the first time the social messaging app has done this. Previously, it also introduced occasion-specific stickers, including lovely stickers on Valentine's Day and kite stickers to mark Makar Sankranti, amongst others.
- WhatsApp Holi stickers: How to download and send customised GIFs?
- Google unveils Stadia, a browser-based video game streaming service
- Xiaomi launches Mi Pay, a digital payments platform in India
- Apple updates iPad portfolio; launches new iPad mini and iPad Air
- Xiaomi Redmi Go with Android Pie Go launched in India: Price, specifications, availability
- Xiaomi to open 7th manufacturing unit in India; increases production capacity by 50%