- BEST B-SCHOOLS
- REBRAIN OR ROT
- THE RISE OF BITCOIN
- INDIA'S BEST EMPLOYERS
- HOTTEST YOUNG EXECUTIVES
- TOP EMERGING COMPANIES
- BEST CFOs
- BEST BANKS
- COOLEST START-UPS
- BEST INNOVATIONS
- MOST POWERFUL BUSINESSWOMEN
- WOMEN'S ISSUE
- BEST SMEs
- LUXURY SPECIAL
- BEST CEOs
- ANNIVERSARY SPECIAL
- UNION BUDGET
- BUSINESS TODAY
- BT MORE
- MONEY TODAY
- GADGETS AND GIZMOS
The company filed 192 patents in 2017/18 and 373 in 2016/17, and it was granted 68 and 60 patents, respectively, in the past two years.
The inter-creditor agreement gives more powers to the lead lender in a consortium and allows a resolution plan to be approved if 66 percent of the banks in the group agree to it.
Just two months back, SoftBank pumped in $1.4 billion into Paytm - the largest fund infusion by a single investor in a homegrown start-up.
Last year Rohit Prasad was ranked 9 and colleague, Tony Reid, was ranked 10 in Fast Company's 100 Most Creative People in Business.
Indira Tiwari, working president of Hindu Mahasabha, and Upendrakumar Bhardwaj, SC lawyer, both said they would take stock of the property on July 24. Though the SBUT officials didn't reveal much, sources said it would participate in bidding.
The BlackBerry KEY 2 is crafted using the Series 7 aluminium frame for added durability, and has a diamond pattern soft touch back.
- How 5-star hotels in India are using tech to improve customer relations
- Meet Rohit Prasad from Ranchi, the creator of Amazon Alexa
- Instagram user alert! Have you checked this new feature?
- Indian Railways passengers can now check train status on WhatsApp, here's how
- Uber's ghost rider completes the journey without sitting in the car
- Tesla cars to help nab criminals in Luxembourg
- Why equity-linked saving schemes make more sense than regular equity funds
- How to get your money back if you fall victim to online fraud
- How to book JioPhone? Should you do it online or visit a Jio store
- Are IPOs an attractive investment in today's scenario?
- EPFO mulls crediting ETF units to PF accounts