Given how much money went down in the IL&FS fubar, public outrage against everyone connected with the company was to be expected. That said, the sheer volume of venom that targeted Independent Directors seemed unfair.
With brands Oppo and Vivo, China's BBK Electronics is India's number 2 smartphone maker by revenue.
In a stock exchange filing, the company said it has stopped the manufacturing of woollen and worsted fabrics "in view of extremely tight liquidity and working capital position".
The three employees of the Noida-headquartered e-commerce and wallet firm were arrested, while the fourth accused in the case is still at large, a senior official said.
As per the latest data, the number of taxpayers getting refunds is up by 62 per cent from 1.22 crore refunds in the corresponding period of the last fiscal
- India's crorepati count up at 81,000; expands 68% in 3 years, says CBDT
- 171 Urban Co-Op banks yet to implement core banking; RBI cracks the whip with cyber-security policy
- Myntra launches ethnic brand with Saif Ali Khan to tap into unorganised market
- RBI ends nominee director's tenure in Dhanlaxmi Bank board 5 months before term
The Yeelight Aurora Lightstrip Plus is extendable up to 10 meters and offers 16 million colours with music sync. Just like LED bulbs, even this can be scheduled to turn on/off.
- Paytm teams up with Softbank, Yahoo to launch QR-based service in Japan
- Apple iPhone XR pre-bookings begin today; how to pre-order, price, features
- Telcos to erase Aadhaar data if customer gives alternative KYC docs: COAI
- Facebook tentatively concludes spammers were behind recent data breach
- PUBG Mobile Campus Championship hits 250,000 registrations; finals on October 21
- HMD Global launches Nokia X7 or Nokia 7.1 Plus (global variant) in China with aggressive price tag
- Why equity-linked saving schemes make more sense than regular equity funds
- How to get your money back if you fall victim to online fraud
- How to book JioPhone? Should you do it online or visit a Jio store
- Are IPOs an attractive investment in today's scenario?
- EPFO mulls crediting ETF units to PF accounts