The net interest income for the quarter grew by 20.6 per cent to Rs 11,763.4 crore, driven by average asset growth of 22.9 per cent and a net interest margin of 4.3 per cent.
The gross direct premium income of the company increased to Rs 3,530 crore in the September quarter, registering a growth of 11.3 per cent over Rs 3,173 crore in the same period previous fiscal.
According to the US Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS), there were as many as 419,637 foreign nationals working in the US on H-1B visas as on October 5. Of these, 309,986 are Indians.
The Lakshmi Mittal-owned global steel giant bagged the lenders' approval following a long legal battle with other players in the race for acquiring Essar Steel.
China's artificial moon will replace conventional street lamps and help save energy, and a pretty penny in electricity expenses.
While both the iPhone XS and iPhone XS Max have been available since September 28, the Apple's take budget-friendly smartphone will become available this month.
- Telcos to erase Aadhaar data if customer gives alternative KYC docs: COAI
- Facebook tentatively concludes spammers were behind recent data breach
- PUBG Mobile Campus Championship hits 250,000 registrations; finals on October 21
- HMD Global launches Nokia X7 or Nokia 7.1 Plus (global variant) in China with aggressive price tag
- YouTube hit by global outage; says looking into user access issues
- Sundar Pichai says Google still mulling a censored search engine in China
- Why equity-linked saving schemes make more sense than regular equity funds
- How to get your money back if you fall victim to online fraud
- How to book JioPhone? Should you do it online or visit a Jio store
- Are IPOs an attractive investment in today's scenario?
- EPFO mulls crediting ETF units to PF accounts