- BEST B-SCHOOLS
- REBRAIN OR ROT
- THE RISE OF BITCOIN
- INDIA'S BEST EMPLOYERS
- HOTTEST YOUNG EXECUTIVES
- TOP EMERGING COMPANIES
- BEST CFOs
- BEST BANKS
- COOLEST START-UPS
- BEST INNOVATIONS
- MOST POWERFUL BUSINESSWOMEN
- WOMEN'S ISSUE
- BEST SMEs
- LUXURY SPECIAL
- BEST CEOs
- ANNIVERSARY SPECIAL
- UNION BUDGET
- BUSINESS TODAY
- BT MORE
- MONEY TODAY
- GADGETS AND GIZMOS
The government and India's private hospital chains have strongly disagreed over the pricing of the 1350 procedures that the government plans to cover under the Ayushman Bharat (National Health Protection Scheme).
Patanjali had the chance to match the offer by June 16 under the Swiss Challenge method. But reports suggest that Patanjali has not revised its offer of Rs 5,700 crore, therefore paving way for Adani Wilmar to takeover Ruchi Soya.
ICICI Bank recently roped in former Supreme Court Judge B N Srikrishna to probe the allegations of quid pro quo and conflict of interest levelled against Chanda Kochhar by whistleblower Arvind Gupta.
"These recommendations are based on interactions held by the Banks Board Bureau with eligible candidates from PSBs towards appointment against vacancies in PSBs for the period 2018-19," the BBB said in a statement.
The company has made special provisions with the Indian Government and various banks to make the transactions as seamless as possible.
- Seven apps to keep close track of Fifa World Cup 2018
- Oppo Realme 1 4GB RAM, 64GB storage variant now on sale; price, features
- Bigger cryptocurrencies at greater risk due to lack of trust, stability: BIS
- Samsung launches Concert series TV for the Indian market, to focus on the sound experience
- Free rein for stalkers as Instagram does a U-turn on screenshot notifications
- Xiaomi Redmi 6 Pro/Plus spotted on TENNA, expected to launch next month
- Why equity-linked saving schemes make more sense than regular equity funds
- How to get your money back if you fall victim to online fraud
- How to book JioPhone? Should you do it online or visit a Jio store
- Are IPOs an attractive investment in today's scenario?
- EPFO mulls crediting ETF units to PF accounts
From The Magazine
The country is expected to have a normal monsoon for the third consecutive year. This is good news for the economy and the farming sector