- BEST B-SCHOOLS
- REBRAIN OR ROT
- THE RISE OF BITCOIN
- INDIA'S BEST EMPLOYERS
- HOTTEST YOUNG EXECUTIVES
- TOP EMERGING COMPANIES
- BEST CFOs
- BEST BANKS
- COOLEST START-UPS
- BEST INNOVATIONS
- MOST POWERFUL BUSINESSWOMEN
- WOMEN'S ISSUE
- BEST SMEs
- LUXURY SPECIAL
- BEST CEOs
- ANNIVERSARY SPECIAL
- UNION BUDGET
- BUSINESS TODAY
- BT MORE
- MONEY TODAY
- GADGETS AND GIZMOS
The consolidated revenue of the telecom major fell 5.4 per cent to Rs Rs 19,634 crore in Q4. It had posted consolidated revenue of Rs 21,934.60 crore in the same quarter last year.
Whistleblower Arvind Gupta had alleged that during December 2010 and March 2012, Firstland Holdings, Mauritius, invested Rs 325 crore (10% of the first loan amount) in NuPower; in 2014, that investment was transferred to Mauritius' DH Renewables, which invested another Rs 66 crore (10% of the second loan) in NuPower.
More than 70,000 immigrants working in the US are possibly staring at job loss in the near future, a majority of them Indians. These workers holding H-4 visas are all spouses of H-1B visa holders and had obtained work permits under a special order issued by the previous Obama administration in 2015.
Indian diaspora tops the charts when it comes to sending money home. Remittances to India picked up sharply by 9.9 per cent in 2017 to reach about $69 billion, reversing the previous year's dip.
The stock has been on rise for a while now. Consider this: In just one year, its stock price has gone up by 50 per cent, quite impressive for a large-cap company.
- Sensex closes 35 pts higher in choppy trade; TCS hits $100 bn market cap
- RSS affiliate BMS finds key provisions in Modi's umbrella social security code objectionable
- Finance Ministry not in favour of slashing excise duty on petrol, diesel
- Booking train tickets? Here are the IRCTC charges for online payments
To have a comprehensive job list, Google has partnered with Aasaanjobs, Freshersworld, Headhonchos, IBM Talent Management Solutions, LinkedIn, QuezX, QuikrJobs, Shine.com, T-Jobs, TimesJobs, and Wisdomjobs.
- Huawei P20 Pro and P20 launched in India; availability, pricing, features
- Apple Watch Series 3 Cellular to be available in India from May 11
- OnePlus giving away 6000 Avengers Infinity War tickets; here's how to avail it
- First impression: Asus Zenfone Max Pro M1
- Asus launches Zenfone Max Pro with dual lens camera, Snapdragon 636 at Rs 10,999
- Xiaomi Mi 6X/Mi A2 selfie samples appear on company's Weibo account
- Why equity-linked saving schemes make more sense than regular equity funds
- How to get your money back if you fall victim to online fraud
- How to book JioPhone? Should you do it online or visit a Jio store
- Are IPOs an attractive investment in today's scenario?
- EPFO mulls crediting ETF units to PF accounts
From The Magazine
The economy might be showing signs of improvement, but consumer confidence in the metros has actually dipped, according to a RBI survey released recently.