- BEST B-SCHOOLS
- INDIA'S BEST EMPLOYERS
- HOTTEST YOUNG EXECUTIVES
- TOP EMERGING COMPANIES
- BEST CFOs
- BEST BANKS
- COOLEST START-UPS
- BEST INNOVATIONS
- MOST POWERFUL BUSINESSWOMEN
- WOMEN'S ISSUE
- BEST SMEs
- LUXURY SPECIAL
- BEST CEOs
- ANNIVERSARY SPECIAL
- UNION BUDGET
- BUSINESS TODAY
- BT MORE
- MONEY TODAY
- GADGETS AND GIZMOS
BEST COMPANIES TO WORK FOR
Look out for those who slipped this year. They are reenergising their people practices.
The slowdown has ended but core sector PSUs remain favoured recruiters for some of India's best talent.
Employees at these companies rarely have a reason to quit.
Idea ranked third in the telecom sector behind Bharti Airtel and Tata Teleservices.
The differently-abled are the engine of growth at this company.
M&M courts talent assiduously with some out of the box HR initiatives.
The top pharma companies have a "people first" mantra to nurture and retain talent.
Things have turned around this year and as more Indians fly again, hiring is back. Kingfisher Airlines is ranked first in the hospitality sector.
The company makes it its business to keep the minds of its people sharp.
Respondents were asked to rate the various factors on a scale. These ratings were converted into importance weights (percentage weights summing up to 100 per cent).
- Paytm CEO Vijay Shekhar trolled for donating Rs 10,000 to Kerala floods
- Priyanka Chopra, Nick Jonas announce engagement after ceremony in Mumbai
- Window with a view: VEKA-NCL JV to tap India and markets abroad
- 1942-2005: A timeline of Atal Bihari Vajpayee's political career
- Sensex rises 284 points, Nifty closes at 11,470 on positive global cues
- Patanjali cries conspiracy after Google removes Kimbho from Play Store
- JioPhone 2 to go on first flash sale today at 12pm; all you need to know
- Beware of fake Ayushman Bharat websites trying to lure people with bogus schemes
- Patanjali to launch Kimbho chat app on August 27
- Reliance JioGigaFiber registration: here's a step by step guide