Catch top stories from the world of business and economy with BusinessToday.In's Biz EOD report
M&M courts talent assiduously with some out of the box HR initiatives.
The top pharma companies have a "people first" mantra to nurture and retain talent.
Things have turned around this year and as more Indians fly again, hiring is back. Kingfisher Airlines is ranked first in the hospitality sector.
The company makes it its business to keep the minds of its people sharp.
Respondents were asked to rate the various factors on a scale. These ratings were converted into importance weights (percentage weights summing up to 100 per cent).
Look out for those who slipped this year. They are reenergising their people practices.
The slowdown has ended but core sector PSUs remain favoured recruiters for some of India's best talent.
Employees at these companies rarely have a reason to quit.
Idea ranked third in the telecom sector behind Bharti Airtel and Tata Teleservices.
The differently-abled are the engine of growth at this company.
- FICCI, Azim Premji University recommend 18 lakh Udyog Sahayak Enterprises network to assist MSEs
- Luminous Power aims for Rs 6,000 crore turnover by FY25; to invest Rs 500 crore in 3 years
- 19 IPOs worth $1.84 billion issued in Dec quarter: EY India
- US to reverse Trump's 'draconian' immigration policies: Biden tells Mexican prez
- NIIF makes equity investment of Rs 4,689 crores since December 2015
- New Microsoft Surface Pro 7 ad compares and takes a dig at MacBook Pro 13
- Tesla sues former employee for reportedly stealing 26,000 sensitive files
- Google to launch a redesigned mobile search
- OnePlus 9 may come with a 6.55-inch display while OnePlus 9 Pro with a 6.78-inch display, suggests latest leak
- Signal and WhatsApp: Some common features that you can find in both messaging apps