- BEST B-SCHOOLS
- INDIA'S BEST EMPLOYERS
- HOTTEST YOUNG EXECUTIVES
- TOP EMERGING COMPANIES
- BEST CFOs
- BEST BANKS
- COOLEST START-UPS
- BEST INNOVATIONS
- MOST POWERFUL BUSINESSWOMEN
- WOMEN'S ISSUE
- BEST SMEs
- LUXURY SPECIAL
- BEST CEOs
- ANNIVERSARY SPECIAL
- UNION BUDGET
- BUSINESS TODAY
- BT MORE
- MONEY TODAY
- GADGETS AND GIZMOS
BEST COMPANIES TO WORK FOR
Look out for those who slipped this year. They are reenergising their people practices.
The slowdown has ended but core sector PSUs remain favoured recruiters for some of India's best talent.
Employees at these companies rarely have a reason to quit.
Idea ranked third in the telecom sector behind Bharti Airtel and Tata Teleservices.
The differently-abled are the engine of growth at this company.
M&M courts talent assiduously with some out of the box HR initiatives.
The top pharma companies have a "people first" mantra to nurture and retain talent.
Things have turned around this year and as more Indians fly again, hiring is back. Kingfisher Airlines is ranked first in the hospitality sector.
The company makes it its business to keep the minds of its people sharp.
Respondents were asked to rate the various factors on a scale. These ratings were converted into importance weights (percentage weights summing up to 100 per cent).
- WhatsApp may soon roll out separate app for businesses
- Xiaomi Mi A1 selling with flat discount of Rs 2,000
- Samsung Group to recruit 1,000 engineering graduates from India for R&D in AI, 5G
- Xiaomi Redmi 5, Redmi 5 Plus with 18:9 displays expected to land on Indian shores soon
- Xiaomi Redmi 5A goes on sale on Flipkart today; first 50 lakh devices to sell at Rs 4,999