- BEST B-SCHOOLS
- INDIA'S BEST EMPLOYERS
- HOTTEST YOUNG EXECUTIVES
- TOP EMERGING COMPANIES
- BEST CFOs
- BEST BANKS
- COOLEST START-UPS
- BEST INNOVATIONS
- MOST POWERFUL BUSINESSWOMEN
- WOMEN'S ISSUE
- BEST SMEs
- LUXURY SPECIAL
- BEST CEOs
- ANNIVERSARY SPECIAL
- UNION BUDGET
- BUSINESS TODAY
- BT MORE
- MONEY TODAY
- GADGETS AND GIZMOS
Referred as a mid-segment smartphone, the biggest USP of the M4 Aqua is its water- and dust-resistant body. The M4 Aqua is an IP 65 and IP 68 certified smartphone, which means it can be submerged in up to 1.5 metres of water for up to 30 minutes.
Country's largest insurer Life Insurance Corporation (LIC) has raised stake in state-owned Canara Bank by about 7.7 per cent through preferential allotment of shares.
Founded by Pramod Nair and Satya Krishna Ganni, MartMobi creates mobile sites and apps for e-commerce stores, small and medium-sized businesses.
Shares of PNC Infratech listed on the stock exchanges on Tuesday with a premium of over 2 per cent against the issue price of Rs 378 a share.
Rainforest Challenge founder Luis JA Wee on India's tryst with the joys of off-roading.
If you are a busy executive who is always on the go, here are the top ways to stay cool this summer.
Here's a list of 25 key achievements of Prime Minister Narendra Modi's government in the past one year, as listed by stakeholders and analysts:
Time is luxury. Heathrow's VIP service makes every moment count as it completes your immigration in a jiffy.
Hemant G. Contractor, Chairman, PFRDA, talks to Money Today about making the National Pension System more attractive, among other things.
On the Bombay Stock Exchange (BSE), it opened the day at Rs 381. At 10.40 am, it was trading at Rs 374.50 on BSE and at Rs 376 on the NSE.
Vodafone, the British telecom major, is reportedly planning to launch IPO of its Indian arm to raise about $4 billion next fiscal.
- Infosys working on simplified GST returns forms, roll out in 6 months
- Anil Kumar Chaudhary takes charge as SAIL Chairman
- IL&FS Financial Services MD and CEO Ramesh C Bawa steps down
- I-T officials conducting survey since Sep 19: Jet Airways
- WhatsApp appoints grievance officer for India
- Google may be tracking your offline purchases with Mastercard's help
- Facebook's dating service is live, but not everyone can use it
- Nokia 7.1 Plus may be unveiled at HMD Global's launch event on October 4
- iPhone users take note! WhatsApp won't run on these devices