- BEST B-SCHOOLS
- INDIA'S BEST EMPLOYERS
- HOTTEST YOUNG EXECUTIVES
- EMERGING COMPANIES
- BEST CFOs
- BEST BANKS
- COOLEST START-UPS
- BEST INNOVATIONS
- MOST POWERFUL WOMEN
- WOMEN'S ISSUE
- BEST SMEs
- LUXURY SPECIAL
- BEST CEOs
- ANNIVERSARY SPECIAL
- UNION BUDGET
- BUSINESS TODAY
- BT MORE
- MONEY TODAY
- GADGETS AND GIZMOS
This rise of a tribe of travellers who document their journeys every inch of the way on social media is set to impact the travel economy in a big way.
With the accelerated depreciation tax benefit and generation-based incentives restored, the wind energy sector is flying high again.
Experts say it is the right time for end users to get into the market as buyers may get a good deal due to low demand.
Experience the amazing Amazon Kindle Voyage. It's not just another ebook reader.
The new feature also alerts users about a blockage or traffic jam ahead, along with alternate routes to each destination.
The majority of the market may not doubt the intention of Modi, but the concerns are the pace in which the change is happening.
"The company does not agree with the order and is filing the requisite representations with the authorities," it said in a statement on Thursday.
- Tata Global Beverages FY19 PAT dips 16.4% to Rs 474 cr; to acquire Dhunseri Tea biz for Rs 101 cr
- Sterlite Tech Q4 net profit up 47% to Rs 165.17 crore
- Embassy office Parks plans to raise Rs 3,650 crore via debentures
- ICICI Securities FY19 PAT falls 11% to Rs 490.70 cr; announces dividend of Rs 5.70 per share
- Trai directs Bharti Telemedia to comply with provisions of new regulatory framework
- Xiaomi unveils new ultra slim MiTVs with sizes up to 65-inch; here's all we know
- OnePlus 7 Pro to be the most expensive OnePlus device ever
- Xiaomi Redmi Y3 with 32 MP selfie camera to launch on April 24; Expected price, specifications, features and more
- The RBI sandbox for fintech: All you need to know
- Lenovo Z6 Pro to launch today at 11:30 am: How to watch livestream, expected price, specs, more