- BEST B-SCHOOLS
- INDIA'S BEST EMPLOYERS
- HOTTEST YOUNG EXECUTIVES
- TOP EMERGING COMPANIES
- BEST CFOs
- BEST BANKS
- COOLEST START-UPS
- BEST INNOVATIONS
- MOST POWERFUL BUSINESSWOMEN
- WOMEN'S ISSUE
- BEST SMEs
- LUXURY SPECIAL
- BEST CEOs
- ANNIVERSARY SPECIAL
- UNION BUDGET
- BUSINESS TODAY
- BT MORE
- MONEY TODAY
- GADGETS AND GIZMOS
This rise of a tribe of travellers who document their journeys every inch of the way on social media is set to impact the travel economy in a big way.
With the accelerated depreciation tax benefit and generation-based incentives restored, the wind energy sector is flying high again.
Experts say it is the right time for end users to get into the market as buyers may get a good deal due to low demand.
Experience the amazing Amazon Kindle Voyage. It's not just another ebook reader.
The new feature also alerts users about a blockage or traffic jam ahead, along with alternate routes to each destination.
The majority of the market may not doubt the intention of Modi, but the concerns are the pace in which the change is happening.
"The company does not agree with the order and is filing the requisite representations with the authorities," it said in a statement on Thursday.
- Indians feel most vacation deprived in the world: report
- Ikea to cut 7,500 jobs as customer behaviour changes
- Half of India's ATMs may shut down by March 2019, warns Industry body
- RBI board's decisions to be positive for economy: Uday Kotak
- RBI-Finance Ministry ties have hit a low, says Manmohan Singh
- WhatsApp appoints Abhijit Bose as India head; to build the biggest team outside the US
- Wearable fitness trackers for cows! More useful than you can imagine
- Minor girl auctioned on Facebook for 500 cows, 3 cars, Rs 7.1 lakh
- How Apple CEO Tim Cook begins his workday
- Why Facebook, Instagram & WhatsApp faced an outage for over 13 hours