- BEST B-SCHOOLS
- INDIA'S BEST EMPLOYERS
- HOTTEST YOUNG EXECUTIVES
- TOP EMERGING COMPANIES
- BEST CFOs
- BEST BANKS
- COOLEST START-UPS
- BEST INNOVATIONS
- MOST POWERFUL BUSINESSWOMEN
- WOMEN'S ISSUE
- BEST SMEs
- LUXURY SPECIAL
- BEST CEOs
- ANNIVERSARY SPECIAL
- UNION BUDGET
- BUSINESS TODAY
- BT MORE
- MONEY TODAY
- GADGETS AND GIZMOS
This rise of a tribe of travellers who document their journeys every inch of the way on social media is set to impact the travel economy in a big way.
With the accelerated depreciation tax benefit and generation-based incentives restored, the wind energy sector is flying high again.
Experts say it is the right time for end users to get into the market as buyers may get a good deal due to low demand.
Experience the amazing Amazon Kindle Voyage. It's not just another ebook reader.
The new feature also alerts users about a blockage or traffic jam ahead, along with alternate routes to each destination.
The majority of the market may not doubt the intention of Modi, but the concerns are the pace in which the change is happening.
"The company does not agree with the order and is filing the requisite representations with the authorities," it said in a statement on Thursday.
- Anil Kumar Chaudhary takes charge as SAIL Chairman
- IL&FS Financial Services MD and CEO Ramesh C Bawa steps down
- I-T officials conducting survey since Sep 19: Jet Airways
- Sebi issues revised KYC norms for foreign portfolio investors
- Google may be tracking your offline purchases with Mastercard's help
- Facebook's dating service is live, but not everyone can use it
- Nokia 7.1 Plus may be unveiled at HMD Global's launch event on October 4
- iPhone users take note! WhatsApp won't run on these devices
- GoPro Hero7 Black launched with gimbal-like stabilisation