- BEST B-SCHOOLS
- INDIA'S BEST EMPLOYERS
- HOTTEST YOUNG EXECUTIVES
- TOP EMERGING COMPANIES
- BEST CFOs
- BEST BANKS
- COOLEST START-UPS
- BEST INNOVATIONS
- MOST POWERFUL BUSINESSWOMEN
- WOMEN'S ISSUE
- BEST SMEs
- LUXURY SPECIAL
- BEST CEOs
- ANNIVERSARY SPECIAL
- UNION BUDGET
- BUSINESS TODAY
- BT MORE
- MONEY TODAY
- GADGETS AND GIZMOS
With its swings and surprises, growth and aggression, 2010 has left an impact. Here, four industry experts recall why the passing year is likely to be etched in memories - theirs and investors'.
Shivraj Puri, the alleged mastermind behind a Rs 300-crore fraud in Citibank's Gurgaon branch, was arrested on Thursday.
Shares of the state-run lender opened at Rs 146.10 on the Bombay Stock Exchange, up 21.75 per cent vis-a-vis its issue price of Rs 120.
These corporate biggies have left plum jobs in the developed world to return to their country of origin and partake of its growth story.
While a co-borrower can ease the burden of a loan, the move can backfire if the partner defaults. Here are some options to help resolve the situation.
Surya Pharmaceuticals says its subsidiary has acquired US-based over-the-counter analgesic drug manufacturer ActivOn for USD 22 million (about Rs 99 crore).
Infosys chairman N.R. Narayana Murthy says men may come and men may go but corporations should go on forever.
Members-only fashion websites offer deep discounts on luxury brands and high-end products. It's a win-win proposition for all - consumers, suppliers and the websites.
Former West Bengal governor Gopalkrishna Gandhi says the intelligence of its simple people will keep India's stature unsullied, despite challenges.
Prices also rose in Pimpalgaon, even as an official team is in Nashik to assess crop damage due to unseasonal rains during November-December.
Leaders who consistently think ahead of their time are a rare breed. A list of global Indians who put the country on the world map.
This was announced by PHHL CMD R K Tyagi at a ceremony in Mumbai to launch sea-plane services between the Andaman & Nicobar Islands to promote tourism.
- Thugs of Hindostan Box Office Collection: Aamir Khan-starrer struggles to stay afloat as number of screens reduced
- Relief for common man! Petrol prices have decreased over Rs 7 since last month
- SBI to block internet banking of customers if they don't do this by November 30
- Mukesh Ambani's Reliance Industries to expand Jamnagar complex; to brace against entry of Saudi, Russian players
- Fire in Karol Bagh factory kills 4
- Instagram's data download tool publicly exposes passwords of some users
- Facebook claims it removed over 1.5 billion fake accounts; plans to crack down on clickbait content
- Paytm emerges as top finance app in Canada thanks to cashback schemes
- Xiaomi is the leader of the pack in India with market share of 27.3% in Q3
- Not just strangers, people from own social circle can bully online, finds survey