- BEST B-SCHOOLS
- INDIA'S BEST EMPLOYERS
- HOTTEST YOUNG EXECUTIVES
- EMERGING COMPANIES
- BEST CFOs
- BEST BANKS
- COOLEST START-UPS
- BEST INNOVATIONS
- MOST POWERFUL WOMEN
- WOMEN'S ISSUE
- BEST SMEs
- LUXURY SPECIAL
- BEST CEOs
- ANNIVERSARY SPECIAL
- UNION BUDGET
- BUSINESS TODAY
- BT MORE
- MONEY TODAY
- GADGETS AND GIZMOS
With its swings and surprises, growth and aggression, 2010 has left an impact. Here, four industry experts recall why the passing year is likely to be etched in memories - theirs and investors'.
Shivraj Puri, the alleged mastermind behind a Rs 300-crore fraud in Citibank's Gurgaon branch, was arrested on Thursday.
Shares of the state-run lender opened at Rs 146.10 on the Bombay Stock Exchange, up 21.75 per cent vis-a-vis its issue price of Rs 120.
These corporate biggies have left plum jobs in the developed world to return to their country of origin and partake of its growth story.
While a co-borrower can ease the burden of a loan, the move can backfire if the partner defaults. Here are some options to help resolve the situation.
Surya Pharmaceuticals says its subsidiary has acquired US-based over-the-counter analgesic drug manufacturer ActivOn for USD 22 million (about Rs 99 crore).
Infosys chairman N.R. Narayana Murthy says men may come and men may go but corporations should go on forever.
Members-only fashion websites offer deep discounts on luxury brands and high-end products. It's a win-win proposition for all - consumers, suppliers and the websites.
Former West Bengal governor Gopalkrishna Gandhi says the intelligence of its simple people will keep India's stature unsullied, despite challenges.
Prices also rose in Pimpalgaon, even as an official team is in Nashik to assess crop damage due to unseasonal rains during November-December.
Leaders who consistently think ahead of their time are a rare breed. A list of global Indians who put the country on the world map.
This was announced by PHHL CMD R K Tyagi at a ceremony in Mumbai to launch sea-plane services between the Andaman & Nicobar Islands to promote tourism.
- Kesari box office collection Day 1: Akshay Kumar, Parineeti Chopra's war saga likely to earn Rs 25 crore on Holi
- Fugitive diamond merchant Nirav Modi jailed till March 29 by London court: A timeline of his extradition case
- Resolution for Jet Airways is futile; send it for insolvency
- Sebi directs commodity exchanges to create fund for farmers, FPOs
- Jet Airways lenders keep options open to engage with turnaround specialists
- No political campaign to be allowed on major social media platforms in last 48 hours before polls
- Hike Holi stickers: How to download gujiya, gulal, bhang stickers
- WhatsApp Holi stickers: How to download and send customised GIFs?
- Google unveils Stadia, a browser-based video game streaming service
- Xiaomi launches Mi Pay, a digital payments platform in India