- BEST B-SCHOOLS
- INDIA'S BEST EMPLOYERS
- HOTTEST YOUNG EXECUTIVES
- EMERGING COMPANIES
- BEST CFOs
- BEST BANKS
- COOLEST START-UPS
- BEST INNOVATIONS
- MOST POWERFUL WOMEN
- WOMEN'S ISSUE
- BEST SMEs
- LUXURY SPECIAL
- BEST CEOs
- ANNIVERSARY SPECIAL
- UNION BUDGET
- BUSINESS TODAY
- BT MORE
- MONEY TODAY
- GADGETS AND GIZMOS
The 30-share BSE benchmark, which had lost nearly one per cent at the outset, bounced back to close with a gain of 116.15 points at 19,521.25.
According to the data available on the National Stock Exchange's website, the company's IPO received bids for 3.69 crore shares, against 3.36 crore equities on offer.
The auto major has registered growth of more than 63 per cent from January to November 2010, compared to the 61,321-units sale it made in the same period last year.
The 30-share Sensex slumped by 448.83 points to end the week at 19,136.61, its lowest closing level since September 9. Nifty also fell by 138.35 points.
In a big boost to the burgeoning Indo-Israel bilateral trade, the two countries are likely to sign a Free Trade Agreement (FTA) next year.
The economy of the mineral-rich town has been left reeling after Karnataka's ban on export of iron ore.
The scrip is under pressure and has lost 14.46 per cent in the last five trading sessions. Similarly, RCom's share at NSE also tanked 3.68 per cent to Rs 123.
Pranab Mukherjee told investors to not be worried over the recent revelation of a housing loan scam involving top banks. He assured them that their loans were safe.
In a bid to increase electricity generation in Uttar Pradesh, four new thermal power units will be set up in different parts of the state by private
- Lok Sabha Election 2019: Election Commission tightens noose around erring candidates
- Netflix tests 50% cheaper mobile-only subscription plan in India: Report
- Pro-BJP page tops list of highest ad spend of Rs 2.07 crore on Facebook since February
- Why you should change your Facebook password after the recent 'exposure'
- Luka Chuppi collection Week 3: Kartik Aaryan, Kriti Sanon's low-budget film collects Rs 86.99 crore at box office
- T-Series takes the crown of number 1 channel on YouTube from PewDiePie, but only for few hours
- Facebook fixes glitch that exposed millions of user passwords to employees
- No political campaign to be allowed on major social media platforms in last 48 hours before polls
- Hike Holi stickers: How to download gujiya, gulal, bhang stickers
- WhatsApp Holi stickers: How to download and send customised GIFs?