- BEST B-SCHOOLS
- INDIA'S BEST EMPLOYERS
- HOTTEST YOUNG EXECUTIVES
- EMERGING COMPANIES
- BEST CFOs
- BEST BANKS
- COOLEST START-UPS
- BEST INNOVATIONS
- MOST POWERFUL WOMEN
- WOMEN'S ISSUE
- BEST SMEs
- LUXURY SPECIAL
- BEST CEOs
- ANNIVERSARY SPECIAL
- UNION BUDGET
- BUSINESS TODAY
- BT MORE
- MONEY TODAY
- GADGETS AND GIZMOS
Sources said the country's only listed micro finance company is under the scanner of the insurance regulator for charging higher commission on sale of insurance policies.
The infrastructure major tumbled 13.91 per cent to touch its 52-weeks low of Rs 99 on the BSE, thus becoming the top loser among the blue-chip stocks.
Price of food items like pulses and vegetables declined during the week ended November 13 on improved availability after the end of the monsoon season.
On domestic front, the gold of 99.9 per cent purity surged by Rs 170 to regain its peak levels of Rs 20,600 per 10 grams, a level last seen on November 11.
After the BlackBerry Torch, Research In Motion has now announced the availability of the BlackBerry Bold 9780 in India.
Earlier on June 24, the consortium led by GMR Infrastructure with Malaysia Airports Holdings Berhad (MAHB), had won concession for the Male Airport for 25 years.
The company share opened on a subdued note and plunged 3.04 per cent to Rs 94 in the morning trade. It tanked 3.91 per cent to Rs 93.30 on the National Stock Exchange.
While the interest rates on fixed deposits of different maturities will be increased by 25 to 100 basis points, loans from the bank would also become expensive.
While gold touched a new peak of Rs 20,800 per 10 grams by adding Rs 200, silver rose Rs 100 and rallied to an all-time high level of Rs 42,500 per kg.
- Kulbhushan Jadhav Case: India seeks annulment of Pakistani military court orders, urges for fair trial
- India, Saudi Arabia ink MoUs for cooperation in tourism, broadcasting
- Only Jio, BSNL add mobile users in December, Vodafone-Idea lost maximum: Trai
- Can Anil Ambani save himself from going to jail?
- Saudi Arabia increases India's Hajj quota to 2 lakh after Modi-Salman talks
- OnePlus to showcase 5G device at MWC in Barcelona by February end, here're the details
- Redmi Note 7 to be Flipkart exclusive; launch date set for Feb 28
- Intel acqui-hires Hyderabad-based Ineda Systems for its 100 engineers
- Samsung Galaxy S10 series to be launched soon: How to watch live, what to expect
- BSNL modifies Rs 98 plan to offer 2GB daily data, Eros Now subscription