- BEST B-SCHOOLS
- INDIA'S BEST EMPLOYERS
- HOTTEST YOUNG EXECUTIVES
- TOP EMERGING COMPANIES
- BEST CFOs
- BEST BANKS
- COOLEST START-UPS
- BEST INNOVATIONS
- MOST POWERFUL BUSINESSWOMEN
- WOMEN'S ISSUE
- BEST SMEs
- LUXURY SPECIAL
- BEST CEOs
- ANNIVERSARY SPECIAL
- UNION BUDGET
- BUSINESS TODAY
- BT MORE
- MONEY TODAY
- GADGETS AND GIZMOS
Sources said the country's only listed micro finance company is under the scanner of the insurance regulator for charging higher commission on sale of insurance policies.
The infrastructure major tumbled 13.91 per cent to touch its 52-weeks low of Rs 99 on the BSE, thus becoming the top loser among the blue-chip stocks.
Price of food items like pulses and vegetables declined during the week ended November 13 on improved availability after the end of the monsoon season.
On domestic front, the gold of 99.9 per cent purity surged by Rs 170 to regain its peak levels of Rs 20,600 per 10 grams, a level last seen on November 11.
After the BlackBerry Torch, Research In Motion has now announced the availability of the BlackBerry Bold 9780 in India.
Earlier on June 24, the consortium led by GMR Infrastructure with Malaysia Airports Holdings Berhad (MAHB), had won concession for the Male Airport for 25 years.
The company share opened on a subdued note and plunged 3.04 per cent to Rs 94 in the morning trade. It tanked 3.91 per cent to Rs 93.30 on the National Stock Exchange.
While the interest rates on fixed deposits of different maturities will be increased by 25 to 100 basis points, loans from the bank would also become expensive.
While gold touched a new peak of Rs 20,800 per 10 grams by adding Rs 200, silver rose Rs 100 and rallied to an all-time high level of Rs 42,500 per kg.
- US firm names Noida-based IT consultancy in Rs 14 crore fraud
- Trai seeks public view to make paper telephone bill optional
- New RBI window may not increase credit to NBFCs: Report
- Mercedes-Benz launches new CLS; price starts at Rs 84.7 lakh
- Mahindra to hike Marazzo price by up to Rs 40,000 from January
- Paytm emerges as top finance app in Canada thanks to cashback schemes
- Xiaomi is the leader of the pack in India with market share of 27.3% in Q3
- Not just strangers, people from own social circle can bully online, finds survey
- Now, save contacts without phone numbers, thanks to WhatsApp's QR code!
- Google launches Night Sight for Pixel 3, 3XL