- BEST B-SCHOOLS
- INDIA'S BEST EMPLOYERS
- HOTTEST YOUNG EXECUTIVES
- TOP EMERGING COMPANIES
- BEST CFOs
- BEST BANKS
- COOLEST START-UPS
- BEST INNOVATIONS
- MOST POWERFUL BUSINESSWOMEN
- WOMEN'S ISSUE
- BEST SMEs
- LUXURY SPECIAL
- BEST CEOs
- ANNIVERSARY SPECIAL
- UNION BUDGET
- BUSINESS TODAY
- BT MORE
- MONEY TODAY
- GADGETS AND GIZMOS
Under the agreement, the Vijay Mallya-owned airline will place its code on American Airline's daily flight between New Delhi and international destinations, and vice-versa.
Investors are now shifting their money from the secondary market to the primary market to get assured returns, say analysts.
The IT firm says it has entered into an agreement to acquire a US-based limited liability company PSI Holdings Group Inc and its subsidiary.
The 30-share BSE benchmark, which had plunged to two-month low in the previous week, bounced back and gained 372.15 to 19,957.59, its biggest surge since November 4.
The drug major posted a net profit of Rs 312.8 crore for the quarter ended September 30, against the Rs 116.6 crore in the corresponding period last year.
In Mumbai, his first stop, Obama would address a meeting of top Indian and American business executives, besides having a separate meeting with American CEOs.
Gold has not failed to glitter this year on Dhanteras, which fell on Wednesday, despite the price of the yellow metal ruling at near- lifetime highs.
Mahindra & Mahindra has signed a definitive deal with Ssangyong Motor Company Limited to acquire 70 per cent stake in the ailing South Korean auto maker.
Realty firm Tulip Infratech on Monday said it will invest Rs 1,600 crore over the next four years to develop a housing project in Gurgaon.
A final approval from G20 countries on quota reforms will help improve India's quota share and make it move from the 22nd position to the eighth position.
Food inflation dropped to 12.85 per cent for the week ended October 23, from 13.75 per cent for the previous week, on the back of easing vegetable prices.
India has slipped to the 133 rank out of 183 economies in the world during 2010 from 131 last year in terms of ease of doing business in the country.
The IPO had garnered a robust demand of over 960.36 crore shares, against 63.16 crore equities on offer. It translated into a total demand worth Rs 2.35 lakh crore.
- International airline Cathay Pacific misspells its own name on plane, returns aircraft for repainting
- Two helicopters of Kingfisher Airlines auctioned for Rs 8.5 crore
- Yoghurt contains more sugar than soft drinks
- Ola's Chetan Bhagat campaign backfires, users threaten to use Uber
- IndiGo plane suffers tyre burst, makes emergency landing at Ahmedabad
- OnePlus 6T is officially an Amazon exclusive and it may be coming sooner than expected
- HMD Global's Nokia 6.1 Plus to go on sale today via Flipkart
- Xiaomi Mi A2 Red edition to go on sale today via Amazon, mi.com
- China asks India to provide 'level playing field' for its firms in 5G trials
- Apple CEO Tim Cook defends pricing of new iPhones, says it's worth the money