- BEST B-SCHOOLS
- INDIA'S BEST EMPLOYERS
- HOTTEST YOUNG EXECUTIVES
- TOP EMERGING COMPANIES
- BEST CFOs
- BEST BANKS
- COOLEST START-UPS
- BEST INNOVATIONS
- MOST POWERFUL BUSINESSWOMEN
- WOMEN'S ISSUE
- BEST SMEs
- LUXURY SPECIAL
- BEST CEOs
- ANNIVERSARY SPECIAL
- UNION BUDGET
- BUSINESS TODAY
- BT MORE
- MONEY TODAY
- GADGETS AND GIZMOS
Under the agreement, the Vijay Mallya-owned airline will place its code on American Airline's daily flight between New Delhi and international destinations, and vice-versa.
Investors are now shifting their money from the secondary market to the primary market to get assured returns, say analysts.
The IT firm says it has entered into an agreement to acquire a US-based limited liability company PSI Holdings Group Inc and its subsidiary.
The 30-share BSE benchmark, which had plunged to two-month low in the previous week, bounced back and gained 372.15 to 19,957.59, its biggest surge since November 4.
The drug major posted a net profit of Rs 312.8 crore for the quarter ended September 30, against the Rs 116.6 crore in the corresponding period last year.
In Mumbai, his first stop, Obama would address a meeting of top Indian and American business executives, besides having a separate meeting with American CEOs.
Gold has not failed to glitter this year on Dhanteras, which fell on Wednesday, despite the price of the yellow metal ruling at near- lifetime highs.
Mahindra & Mahindra has signed a definitive deal with Ssangyong Motor Company Limited to acquire 70 per cent stake in the ailing South Korean auto maker.
Realty firm Tulip Infratech on Monday said it will invest Rs 1,600 crore over the next four years to develop a housing project in Gurgaon.
A final approval from G20 countries on quota reforms will help improve India's quota share and make it move from the 22nd position to the eighth position.
Food inflation dropped to 12.85 per cent for the week ended October 23, from 13.75 per cent for the previous week, on the back of easing vegetable prices.
India has slipped to the 133 rank out of 183 economies in the world during 2010 from 131 last year in terms of ease of doing business in the country.
The IPO had garnered a robust demand of over 960.36 crore shares, against 63.16 crore equities on offer. It translated into a total demand worth Rs 2.35 lakh crore.
- Online Real Money Games: An emerging business in India
- Indian multibrand fashion retailers are switching to private labels, but it's not going to be easy
- Here's what mutual fund investors should know about Riskometer
- Safety comes first! India lot stricter than other countries on alcohol limit for pilots
- Twitter CEO Jack Dorsey meets Congress chief Rahul Gandhi, IIT students
- Samsung unveils world's first foldable smartphone; here's what you need to know
- Review Apple iPhone XS, XS Max: Promising new features but overall a mixed bag
- OnePlus 6T Thunder Purple colour variant to launch in India soon
- Facebook's Portal video chat devices go on sale in the US
- Facebook will let you unsend messages within 10 minutes of sending them