- BEST B-SCHOOLS
- INDIA'S BEST EMPLOYERS
- HOTTEST YOUNG EXECUTIVES
- TOP EMERGING COMPANIES
- BEST CFOs
- BEST BANKS
- COOLEST START-UPS
- BEST INNOVATIONS
- MOST POWERFUL BUSINESSWOMEN
- WOMEN'S ISSUE
- BEST SMEs
- LUXURY SPECIAL
- BEST CEOs
- ANNIVERSARY SPECIAL
- UNION BUDGET
- BUSINESS TODAY
- BT MORE
- MONEY TODAY
- GADGETS AND GIZMOS
The offer is valid from July 1, 2015 to September 30, 2015. It is valid on all domestic flights including domestic leg of international flights.
A year after the bifurcation of Andhra Pradesh, all eyes are now on how the assets of the 90 public sector units will be divided between the two states.
Powered by Intel chipsets, the new series include four devices priced between Rs. 30,490 to Rs. 1,14,990.
Warrant holders could exchange warrants with equity shares of HDFC within a period of 5 years at the discretion of the board, HDFC said.
HackerEarth's coding challenges expand the talent pool for tech hiring and make the process more meritocratic.
On the other hand, IDBI Bank has reduced interest rate on fixed deposits on various maturities by up to 0.55 per cent effective from Wednesday.
Shares of Cairn India bounced back by 7 per cent, a day after it saw selling pressure in the wake of Vedanta merger reports.
Both DSLRs-5DS and 5DSR-are flagship cameras with full frame CMOS sensor processors.
The board had approved the buyback of shares through the tender route in April this year. The company has fixed the buy back price at Rs 950 per share.
BCG Strategy Institute has identified five traps that companies can fall into, as they explore new opportunities. Here's how to navigate them.
Despite the recent volatility in the markets, fund managers are bullish on the equity schemes, Quantum AMC Associate Fund Manager (Equity) Nilesh Shetty said.
- Trai seeks public view to make paper telephone bill optional
- New RBI window may not increase credit to NBFCs: Report
- Mercedes-Benz launches new CLS; price starts at Rs 84.7 lakh
- Mahindra to hike Marazzo price by up to Rs 40,000 from January
- Sebi slaps Rs 2.45-cr fine on 19 persons for manipulative trades
- Paytm emerges as top finance app in Canada thanks to cashback schemes
- Xiaomi is the leader of the pack in India with market share of 27.3% in Q3
- Not just strangers, people from own social circle can bully online, finds survey
- Now, save contacts without phone numbers, thanks to WhatsApp's QR code!
- Google launches Night Sight for Pixel 3, 3XL