- BEST B-SCHOOLS
- INDIA'S BEST EMPLOYERS
- HOTTEST YOUNG EXECUTIVES
- TOP EMERGING COMPANIES
- BEST CFOs
- BEST BANKS
- COOLEST START-UPS
- BEST INNOVATIONS
- MOST POWERFUL BUSINESSWOMEN
- WOMEN'S ISSUE
- BEST SMEs
- LUXURY SPECIAL
- BEST CEOs
- ANNIVERSARY SPECIAL
- UNION BUDGET
- BUSINESS TODAY
- BT MORE
- MONEY TODAY
- GADGETS AND GIZMOS
"We aim to grow 2-2.5 times of the GDP this year," Sanjay Tripathy, the company's senior executive vice-president of marketing, product, digital and e-commerce, told media persons here.
Apple announced a major new foray into streaming music on Monday as it showed off a host of new software features for its iPhones, iPads and Mac computers.
LimeRoad works on a simple premise. It allows you to create your own look - on a virtual scrapbook - using products from 1,500 small vendors on its site.
The Sebi found that Citrus has collected over Rs 777 crore from investors through its various holiday plans.
The app pulls text, photos and video from a variety of sources. Stories that use Apple's new News format will look best on the app.
Google recently unveiled an app at a tech conference in Boston that can guess the number of calories in your Instagram food photos.
Investigators were probing whether the culprits were based in China, US officials said on Thursday.
- Allegations against Binny Bansal first made in 2016; Walmart irked by non-disclosure of complaint
- Flipkart after the exit of Bansals
- Rupee rises to 72 level against dollar as crude oil price nears $65 per barrel
- Jet Airways in talks with multiple parties for stake sale and funding
- Amazon to spend $5 billion on new headquarters in New York, Virginia
- OnePlus may launch 3 phones next year; fans will have to wait for 5G
- Love in the time of right swipe: Tinder introduces more gender options on user bios
- Xiaomi to launch Mi Mix 3 Lite today; check features, price
- Samsung unveils world's first foldable smartphone; here's what you need to know
- Review Apple iPhone XS, XS Max: Promising new features but overall a mixed bag