- BEST B-SCHOOLS
- INDIA'S BEST EMPLOYERS
- HOTTEST YOUNG EXECUTIVES
- TOP EMERGING COMPANIES
- BEST CFOs
- BEST BANKS
- COOLEST START-UPS
- BEST INNOVATIONS
- MOST POWERFUL BUSINESSWOMEN
- WOMEN'S ISSUE
- BEST SMEs
- LUXURY SPECIAL
- BEST CEOs
- ANNIVERSARY SPECIAL
- UNION BUDGET
- BUSINESS TODAY
- BT MORE
- MONEY TODAY
- GADGETS AND GIZMOS
"We aim to grow 2-2.5 times of the GDP this year," Sanjay Tripathy, the company's senior executive vice-president of marketing, product, digital and e-commerce, told media persons here.
Apple announced a major new foray into streaming music on Monday as it showed off a host of new software features for its iPhones, iPads and Mac computers.
LimeRoad works on a simple premise. It allows you to create your own look - on a virtual scrapbook - using products from 1,500 small vendors on its site.
The Sebi found that Citrus has collected over Rs 777 crore from investors through its various holiday plans.
The app pulls text, photos and video from a variety of sources. Stories that use Apple's new News format will look best on the app.
Google recently unveiled an app at a tech conference in Boston that can guess the number of calories in your Instagram food photos.
Investigators were probing whether the culprits were based in China, US officials said on Thursday.
- IL&FS Financial Services MD and CEO Ramesh C Bawa steps down
- I-T officials conducting survey since Sep 19: Jet Airways
- Sebi issues revised KYC norms for foreign portfolio investors
- PM has betrayed India: Gandhi on Hollande's reported remarks on Rafale deal
- Google may be tracking your offline purchases with Mastercard's help
- Facebook's dating service is live, but not everyone can use it
- Nokia 7.1 Plus may be unveiled at HMD Global's launch event on October 4
- iPhone users take note! WhatsApp won't run on these devices
- GoPro Hero7 Black launched with gimbal-like stabilisation