- BEST B-SCHOOLS
- INDIA'S BEST EMPLOYERS
- HOTTEST YOUNG EXECUTIVES
- TOP EMERGING COMPANIES
- BEST CFOs
- BEST BANKS
- COOLEST START-UPS
- BEST INNOVATIONS
- MOST POWERFUL BUSINESSWOMEN
- WOMEN'S ISSUE
- BEST SMEs
- LUXURY SPECIAL
- BEST CEOs
- ANNIVERSARY SPECIAL
- UNION BUDGET
- BUSINESS TODAY
- BT MORE
- MONEY TODAY
- GADGETS AND GIZMOS
The four-day mega fare offer will be available for sale from May 27 to 30 and valid for travel from June 15 to October 15, the airlines said in a release.
Burgeoning unemployment is a challenge for a country with a billion-plus population, especially if 12.8 million new labourers enter the market every year.
Microsoft will open the country's first Digital Experience Centre in Vadodara in collaboration with the Vadodara Chamber of Commerce and Industry.
Expected to be launched in mid-June, the company will have a range of five to six smartphones under this new sub-brand and will be priced under Rs 20,000.
The million-dollar question however is, will Biyani be successful as an FMCG company? Even today, close to 25% of revenue at his stores comes from his private brands.
Shares of Bank of India tumbled 6.22 per cent to close at Rs 191.40 apiece after the bank announced a net loss of Rs 56.14 crore for the fourth quarter ended March 31.
The company claims NuPC, which measures 4x4 inches (117x112mm and 35mm thick), to be a fully-functional PC that can fit in one's palm.
- 82% of male and 92% of female workers earn less than Rs 10,000 a month: 'State of Working India' Report
- Monster Salary Index shows reasons for hope but concerns remain
- Michael Kors takes over Versace in a $2 billion deal
- World's most expensive shoes made of diamonds, gold costs $17 million
- 20 years of Google: How the company got its name