- BEST B-SCHOOLS
- INDIA'S BEST EMPLOYERS
- HOTTEST YOUNG EXECUTIVES
- TOP EMERGING COMPANIES
- BEST CFOs
- BEST BANKS
- COOLEST START-UPS
- BEST INNOVATIONS
- MOST POWERFUL BUSINESSWOMEN
- WOMEN'S ISSUE
- BEST SMEs
- LUXURY SPECIAL
- BEST CEOs
- ANNIVERSARY SPECIAL
- UNION BUDGET
- BUSINESS TODAY
- BT MORE
- MONEY TODAY
- GADGETS AND GIZMOS
Most leading hospitals are struggling to make profits. At the same time, new formats, specialties and technology assisted ventures are coming up with a promise of transforming the sector.
A balanced execution agenda is the key to translating mission and policy into operational terms at all levels.
Chairman and MD Sanjiv Mehta seeks to reinvent HUL as a future-ready corporation that can juggle heterogeneous markets successfully.
Easier accreditation critical for laboratories.
Wireless security cameras are easy to instal and provide access to live feed without costing a bomb.
The pursuit of excellence could be daunting but the actionable guidelines will encourage people and organisations not to give up.
Acute stress could trigger hypertension, cardiovascular conditions or diabetes.
AI-powered, personalised 'digital drugs' are a reality now in health interventions.
The scalable model means much faster break-even.
Microbes can be used in large quantities to convert light into energy, even under overcast skies.
From splendidly crafted items to stylish workwear and more.
- IL&FS Financial Services MD and CEO Ramesh C Bawa steps down
- I-T officials conducting survey since Sep 19: Jet Airways
- Sebi issues revised KYC norms for foreign portfolio investors
- PM has betrayed India: Gandhi on Hollande's reported remarks on Rafale deal
- Google may be tracking your offline purchases with Mastercard's help
- Facebook's dating service is live, but not everyone can use it
- Nokia 7.1 Plus may be unveiled at HMD Global's launch event on October 4
- iPhone users take note! WhatsApp won't run on these devices
- GoPro Hero7 Black launched with gimbal-like stabilisation