- BEST B-SCHOOLS
- INDIA'S BEST EMPLOYERS
- HOTTEST YOUNG EXECUTIVES
- TOP EMERGING COMPANIES
- BEST CFOs
- BEST BANKS
- COOLEST START-UPS
- BEST INNOVATIONS
- MOST POWERFUL BUSINESSWOMEN
- WOMEN'S ISSUE
- BEST SMEs
- LUXURY SPECIAL
- BEST CEOs
- ANNIVERSARY SPECIAL
- UNION BUDGET
- BUSINESS TODAY
- BT MORE
- MONEY TODAY
- GADGETS AND GIZMOS
FROM THE MAG
India's gas monopoly GAIL, is set to restructure operations and become a pure infrastructure provider.
This year's Galaxy Note is not about innovation but perfection.
In December this year, drones will begin flying across Indian skies for surveys, photography, and mapping.
Shayara Bano fought a fierce battle against Triple Talaq and got the Supreme Court to declare it unconstitutional.
Prukalpa Sankar is using data power to bring about change in social world.
Swayam has stepped up efforts to fight violence against women
The first woman MD of LIC is leaving her mark on the Rs 28 lakh crore assets corporation.
About 1,00,000 employees in India have been trained in newer digital technologies under Menon's leadership.
Thirty-four stressed power sector accounts that defaulted on Rs1.5 lakh crore worth of dues are now before the National Company Law Tribunal - yet again.
Vijayalakshmi Das once hand-held the microfinance institutions. Now, she is doing the same with farmer collectives and churning out women entrepreneurs.
Sabarmatee has changed the face of rural odisha with organic farming.
Noorjehan Safia Niaz is the voice of socially and economically backward muslim women.
Vibha Padalkar is focusing on profitable products, risk management and setting high standards for disclosures.
Shweta Jalan is expanding the footprint of a relatively new global private equity firm in India.
Priya nair is taking premium products to smaller towns.
- Thugs of Hindostan Box Office collection Day 9: Aamir Khan-starrer continues to lose steam in its second week
- US firm names Noida-based IT consultancy in Rs 14 crore fraud
- Trai seeks public view to make paper telephone bill optional
- New RBI window may not increase credit to NBFCs: Report
- Mercedes-Benz launches new CLS; price starts at Rs 84.7 lakh
- Paytm emerges as top finance app in Canada thanks to cashback schemes
- Xiaomi is the leader of the pack in India with market share of 27.3% in Q3
- Not just strangers, people from own social circle can bully online, finds survey
- Now, save contacts without phone numbers, thanks to WhatsApp's QR code!
- Google launches Night Sight for Pixel 3, 3XL