- BEST B-SCHOOLS
- INDIA'S BEST EMPLOYERS
- HOTTEST YOUNG EXECUTIVES
- EMERGING COMPANIES
- BEST CFOs
- BEST BANKS
- COOLEST START-UPS
- BEST INNOVATIONS
- MOST POWERFUL WOMEN
- WOMEN'S ISSUE
- BEST SMEs
- LUXURY SPECIAL
- BEST CEOs
- ANNIVERSARY SPECIAL
- UNION BUDGET
- BUSINESS TODAY
- BT MORE
- MONEY TODAY
- GADGETS AND GIZMOS
The government has stuck to its Rs 80,000 crore disinvestment target for 2017/18, even as data from DIPAM shows proceeds of only Rs 61,000 crore so far through 24 completed transactions. Atanu Chakraborty, Secretary, DIPAM, talks to Rajeev Dubey & Dipak Mondal. Edited excerpts:
Mutant genes and unhealthy lifestyle can increase cancer risks, but knowing the challenges and acting accordingly often help.
Deconstruction is a critical first step to understanding how to apply automation to transform work; the exercise also reveals new work from automation.
The corporate workforce in India is young and wants more freedom in work.
As cyber attacks become more intrusive and intense, owners of IoT devices and connected homes must step up their digital defence.
TCS encourages diversity and uses its workforce as a tool to get an edge.
Infosys offers numerous training modules and courses that help employees stay abreast of latest technologies.
Google, the winner of the Best Companies to Work For Survey is all about achieving ambitious targets.
Amazon is using its tech prowess to keep employees engaged.
New technologies will displace jobs but also create jobs
Snapshots taken at self-check-in kiosks are being used to activate face recognition and move passengers quickly.
Employees' ability to influence change and work on complex projects early in their career makes ICICI Bank the most preferred workplace in the BFSI segment.
India is emerging as one of the largest gig economies thanks to technology and digital economy.
- 10 tax related tasks you need to finish before end of financial year
- Indian e-pharmacies in consolidation mode
- Who are the people behind Rahul Gandhi's NYAY?
- IAF pilot Abhinandan Varthaman to stay with his men and machines in Srinagar during sick leave
- The many promises of Rahul Gandhi to uproot Modi's BJP
- Why Apple's video streaming service could be a 'Netflix Killer'
- Why wireless charging won't be ubiquitous anytime soon
- Reliance Jio testing Triple Play plan for Jio GigaFiber connection; rollout expected soon
- Mi Super Sale: Xiaomi slashes prices of Xiaomi A2, Redmi 6, Redmi Note 6 Pro
- Huawei P30 Pro, P30, P30 Lite set to launch today: How to watch livestream, expected price, specs and more