- BEST B-SCHOOLS
- INDIA'S BEST EMPLOYERS
- HOTTEST YOUNG EXECUTIVES
- TOP EMERGING COMPANIES
- BEST CFOs
- BEST BANKS
- COOLEST START-UPS
- BEST INNOVATIONS
- MOST POWERFUL BUSINESSWOMEN
- WOMEN'S ISSUE
- BEST SMEs
- LUXURY SPECIAL
- BEST CEOs
- ANNIVERSARY SPECIAL
- UNION BUDGET
- BUSINESS TODAY
- BT MORE
- MONEY TODAY
- GADGETS AND GIZMOS
Under his leadership, Wadhwani Initiative for Sustainable Healthcare combines IT with healthcare services to manage 300 remote health centres in India.
The need of the hour is designing a curriculum for students operating in industry 4.0.
Online giants, now regulars at B-school campuses, are redefining the yardstick for hunting talent.
In sync with industry demand, business schools are offering electives to give students a feel of some new technologies they may work with.
Management graduates account for a small percentage, 5-10%, of hires for some big sectors, but more than double that in terms of value.
Many management graduates from leading business schools begin their careers burdened by debt, owing to the high fees they had to pay. What is the way out?
With a little help from technology, people can create digital versions of themselves who will always be around.
Hepatitis B and C are known as silent ailments with no early symptoms, but timely tests can prevent long-term damage.
Do not narrowcast an MBA into a polytechnic; focus on problem-solving skills and augment with specialised programmes.
A dual-examination system may lead to standardisation in PG management courses.
BT-MDRA Best B-School Ranking 2018
More conglomerates are tapping leading business schools to build their corporate leadership development programmes, and groom young talent.
From media consumption devices to computer alternatives, tablets have come a long way.
- Thugs of Hindostan Box Office collection Day 9: Aamir Khan-starrer continues to lose steam in its second week
- US firm names Noida-based IT consultancy in Rs 14 crore fraud
- Trai seeks public view to make paper telephone bill optional
- New RBI window may not increase credit to NBFCs: Report
- Mercedes-Benz launches new CLS; price starts at Rs 84.7 lakh
- Paytm emerges as top finance app in Canada thanks to cashback schemes
- Xiaomi is the leader of the pack in India with market share of 27.3% in Q3
- Not just strangers, people from own social circle can bully online, finds survey
- Now, save contacts without phone numbers, thanks to WhatsApp's QR code!
- Google launches Night Sight for Pixel 3, 3XL