- BEST B-SCHOOLS
- INDIA'S BEST EMPLOYERS
- HOTTEST YOUNG EXECUTIVES
- TOP EMERGING COMPANIES
- BEST CFOs
- BEST BANKS
- COOLEST START-UPS
- BEST INNOVATIONS
- MOST POWERFUL BUSINESSWOMEN
- WOMEN'S ISSUE
- BEST SMEs
- LUXURY SPECIAL
- BEST CEOs
- ANNIVERSARY SPECIAL
- UNION BUDGET
- BUSINESS TODAY
- BT MORE
- MONEY TODAY
- GADGETS AND GIZMOS
FROM THE MAG
Subex, Cranes Software, Strides Arcolab, GTL Infrastructure, Indowind Energy and Suzlon Energy are just a few names among the Indian mid-sized companies on the long list of FCCB borrowers facing headwinds.
He made an excellent impression at Rail Bhavan during the single year he spent in charge there. He won many admirers as railway minister. But did he go too far?
Business Today's maiden listing of India's PE and VC funds coincides with a change imperative in the industry.
Getting behind the wheel of an Audi A7 is a He-Man kind of experience where the sheer force of the car makes you want to shout...I have the power.
This case study, by the London School of Business, explores the problems the company faced and how it continues to tackle the challenges.
An expert panel found much to be desired in Pranab Mukherjee's 2012 Budget.
How respondents rated companies within their own work sectors
Chief executive T.K. Kurien gets the IT giant back into shape under Azim Premji's benign watch. The chairman is getting less hands-on, too.
- IL&FS Financial Services MD and CEO Ramesh C Bawa steps down
- I-T officials conducting survey since Sep 19: Jet Airways
- Sebi issues revised KYC norms for foreign portfolio investors
- PM has betrayed India: Gandhi on Hollande's reported remarks on Rafale deal
- Google may be tracking your offline purchases with Mastercard's help
- Facebook's dating service is live, but not everyone can use it
- Nokia 7.1 Plus may be unveiled at HMD Global's launch event on October 4
- iPhone users take note! WhatsApp won't run on these devices
- GoPro Hero7 Black launched with gimbal-like stabilisation