- BEST B-SCHOOLS
- INDIA'S BEST EMPLOYERS
- HOTTEST YOUNG EXECUTIVES
- TOP EMERGING COMPANIES
- BEST CFOs
- BEST BANKS
- COOLEST START-UPS
- BEST INNOVATIONS
- MOST POWERFUL BUSINESSWOMEN
- WOMEN'S ISSUE
- BEST SMEs
- LUXURY SPECIAL
- BEST CEOs
- ANNIVERSARY SPECIAL
- UNION BUDGET
- BUSINESS TODAY
- BT MORE
- MONEY TODAY
- GADGETS AND GIZMOS
How do you stay connected and at the same time protect your gadgets during India's rather long monsoon?
Does your gadget die on you when you it the most? Maybe it is time some carry some extra juice in the form of a portable power pack.
Time to move on from regular covers and get some innovative, utility-oriented covers for your devices.
Consider buying yourself a water-resistant gadget that you can continue to use, flaunt or work on even in a deluge. Here are a few -
If you thought owning an Apple product was special, wait till you see the accessories that have been developed with just the iFamily in mind.
- Biocon Q4 results: Good progress on biosimilars, though margins below expectations
- It's raining jobs at Reliance Jio! Telco to hire 80,000 people in FY19
- 'Indian model of doing business has got fractured'
- GJEPC to set up jewellery parks in Mumbai and Delhi
- Oil, natural gas, coal price will see 20% rise in 2018, says World Bank
- 40 million JioPhones sold till date, 21 million in January-March quarter alone: Survey
- No impact of Cambridge Analytica on Facebook's business as profit sees 63% rise
- Xiaomi limits profit margin at 5 per cent; will return the excess to users
- OnePlus 6 Avengers Infinity War Limited Edition coming to India on May 17
- Gmail takes inspiration from Instagram, Snapchat; welcome disappearing e-mails