- BEST B-SCHOOLS
- INDIA'S BEST EMPLOYERS
- HOTTEST YOUNG EXECUTIVES
- EMERGING COMPANIES
- BEST CFOs
- BEST BANKS
- COOLEST START-UPS
- BEST INNOVATIONS
- MOST POWERFUL WOMEN
- WOMEN'S ISSUE
- BEST SMEs
- LUXURY SPECIAL
- BEST CEOs
- ANNIVERSARY SPECIAL
- UNION BUDGET
- BUSINESS TODAY
- BT MORE
- MONEY TODAY
- GADGETS AND GIZMOS
The Canon Ixus 135, with Wi-Fi, is slim and compact enough to slip inside your shirt pocket.
This is undoubtedly the best premium compact that money can buy, though we do not recommend this for amateurs.
Almost every gadget in your home can work without wires. In fact, anything that needs wires to connect is old fashioned.
Yes, they are all smart. but who is the smartest? We put four flagships phones on different platforms under the scanner.
The BlackBerry Z10 is the only smartphone that runs on the all new BB 10 operating system, on which the Canadian company has a lot hanging.
Of the handful of smartphones available on the Microsoft's Windows Phone 8 operating system, Nokia's flagship Lumia 920 is arguably the best.
You have got the best smartphone, so how about adding some interesting accessories to enhance the overall functionality and, yes, to protect your precious phone.
2013 is being called the 'Year of the Phablet'. These large phones, or small tablets, are becoming more affordable and popular by the day.
The X20 is a good premium compact for amateurs who want to go a step up but not buy a DSLR.
Apple iPhone 5 started it all. Five years on, the smartphone from Apple still sets most of the benchmarks.
HTC has kicked off 2013 in style and is giving a tough fight to the competitors with its new Butterfly.
And the winner of Gadgets & Gizmos' great smartphone face-off is -
A quick look at other phablets available in the market -
While browsing the web was very easy on the 5-inch display, it was a pleasure watching videos on the big display unlike other low-cost Androids.
- Fortis Healthcare appoints Ashutosh Raghuvanshi as MD and CEO
- IL&FS case: RBI seeks modification of NCLAT order on NPA status
- Jet Airways crisis: Banks may infuse funds provided major shareholders pledge shares
- Mindtree: A tale of five questions and an emotional appeal
- Airbnb in talks to invest $100-200 million in OYO: Report
- Xiaomi launches Mi Pay, a digital payments platform in India
- Apple updates iPad portfolio; launches new iPad mini and iPad Air
- Xiaomi Redmi Go with Android Pie Go launched in India: Price, specifications, availability
- Xiaomi to open 7th manufacturing unit in India; increases production capacity by 50%
- Xiaomi to launch Redmi Go in India today: How to watch livestream, price, specifications