- BEST B-SCHOOLS
- INDIA'S BEST EMPLOYERS
- HOTTEST YOUNG EXECUTIVES
- TOP EMERGING COMPANIES
- BEST CFOs
- BEST BANKS
- COOLEST START-UPS
- BEST INNOVATIONS
- MOST POWERFUL BUSINESSWOMEN
- WOMEN'S ISSUE
- BEST SMEs
- LUXURY SPECIAL
- BEST CEOs
- ANNIVERSARY SPECIAL
- UNION BUDGET
- BUSINESS TODAY
- BT MORE
- MONEY TODAY
- GADGETS AND GIZMOS
Cover Story - G&G
While watching TV many of us are also constantly fiddling with our mobile phone, tablet or laptop. So it is only natural that technology will try to integrate these screens for a value-added experience.
Good plasma option, 3D capability could have been better.
If you are looking for a smallish LED TV for your home, office or shop, AOC seems like a decent option.
The remote is the one thing that makes EvoTV really innovative and unique. Now, who needs a smart TV?
Yes, technology is your passport to the world
Apps are the real heroes of the mobile revolution, not specs or brands.
Useful apps for Symbian phones
Take a look at Windows Apps available.
A long drive loaded with loved ones and favourite gadgets
Gadgets have become convenient enablers of holiday-time activity.
Apps have become so much a part of our digital lives that what we have on our device often shows the kind of person we are.
All the specs touted by the phones might make great reading, but they would all come to nought without the applications to ensure a good user experience.
- Check out new pics of Deepika-Ranveer's Konkani wedding
- Bank of Baroda sells 4% stake in CCIL to HDFC Bank
- Ghosn not currently fit to lead Renault, says French finance minister
- Xiaomi plans to set up 5000 stores in rural India by end of 2019
- CBI Vs CBI: 10 key developments in the murky battle between Alok Verma, Rakesh Asthana
- Google News may shut down in EU over 'link tax'
- Samsung unveils quad camera Galaxy A9; check features, price, availability
- Facebook wants to figure out your family profiles and their interests
- Xiaomi to launch Redmi Note 6 Pro: Here are 5 reasons why it'll be a winner
- Instagram's data download tool publicly exposes passwords of some users