- BEST B-SCHOOLS
- INDIA'S BEST EMPLOYERS
- HOTTEST YOUNG EXECUTIVES
- EMERGING COMPANIES
- BEST CFOs
- BEST BANKS
- COOLEST START-UPS
- BEST INNOVATIONS
- MOST POWERFUL WOMEN
- WOMEN'S ISSUE
- BEST SMEs
- LUXURY SPECIAL
- BEST CEOs
- ANNIVERSARY SPECIAL
- UNION BUDGET
- BUSINESS TODAY
- BT MORE
- MONEY TODAY
- GADGETS AND GIZMOS
While watching TV many of us are also constantly fiddling with our mobile phone, tablet or laptop. So it is only natural that technology will try to integrate these screens for a value-added experience.
Good plasma option, 3D capability could have been better.
If you are looking for a smallish LED TV for your home, office or shop, AOC seems like a decent option.
The remote is the one thing that makes EvoTV really innovative and unique. Now, who needs a smart TV?
Yes, technology is your passport to the world
Apps are the real heroes of the mobile revolution, not specs or brands.
Useful apps for Symbian phones
Take a look at Windows Apps available.
A long drive loaded with loved ones and favourite gadgets
Gadgets have become convenient enablers of holiday-time activity.
Apps have become so much a part of our digital lives that what we have on our device often shows the kind of person we are.
All the specs touted by the phones might make great reading, but they would all come to nought without the applications to ensure a good user experience.
- L&T makes Rs 10,733 crore bid to buy majority stake in Mindtree
- Ericsson case: Mukesh Ambani bails out RCom, Anil Ambani thanks Mukesh and Nita Ambani
- India's first REIT IPO opens for subscription today; should you invest?
- 131 CAs vouch for India's growth statistics, term call by 108 economists to save statistical system politically motivated
- Mumbai bridge collapse: Auditor Neeraj Desai arrested by Police
- Train runs over two PUBG players as calls for ban on the game grows louder
- Google's Android Q gets iPhone-like gesture navigation
- Facebook removes 1.5 million videos of the Christchurch attack
- Xiaomi bets big on India, invests Rs 3,500 crore in two tranches
- WhatsApp update: Upcoming in-app browser to detect unsafe pages