Big data is hard to define. Usually it is associated with instances where you have tremendous velocity, volume and variety of data. Velocity would mean you are being streamed with data that has to be ingested and processed fast.
The sound of car alarms going off at the touch are common enough. How do these car protection systems detect intrusion?
You are able to watch 3D movies on your TV at home. But have you ever wondered how it works?
How do water heaters make your morning shower so satisfying?
How a beam of light creates crisp text and images in a laser printer.
How does the battery in your phone or the flashlight work?
Over the years, the refrigerator has become an integral part of our daily lives. But how does this machine that cools liquids and keeps food fresh work?
DTH services have changed TV viewing in urban India. It provides quality reception and services such as interactive multimedia.
A blender is the appliance you can't live without if you want to turn solid ingredients into liquid deliciousness.
A graphics tablet is a computer input device that depends on pressure on a surface grid to create hand-drawn images.
- or fake debate? Twitterati in a tug of war over Netajis portrait
- IRFC IPO: Allotment of shares today, here's how to check status
- NSO employment outlook shows jobs are returning, albeit slowly
- Oxford University mulls trials of coronavirus 'wonder drug'
- GST shortfall: Finance Ministry releases weekly instalment of Rs 6,000 crore to states
- Here's how Apple Watch helped police find a kidnapped woman
- Vivo S7t with MediaTek Dimensity 820 chipset tipped for imminent launch
- Oppo A55 5G with triple cameras, 5000mAh battery launched: Price, specifications
- These are Canon RF lenses that will arrive in 2021
- Redmi Note 10 teased for first time, might launch in India next month