Big data is hard to define. Usually it is associated with instances where you have tremendous velocity, volume and variety of data. Velocity would mean you are being streamed with data that has to be ingested and processed fast.
The sound of car alarms going off at the touch are common enough. How do these car protection systems detect intrusion?
You are able to watch 3D movies on your TV at home. But have you ever wondered how it works?
How do water heaters make your morning shower so satisfying?
How a beam of light creates crisp text and images in a laser printer.
How does the battery in your phone or the flashlight work?
Over the years, the refrigerator has become an integral part of our daily lives. But how does this machine that cools liquids and keeps food fresh work?
DTH services have changed TV viewing in urban India. It provides quality reception and services such as interactive multimedia.
A blender is the appliance you can't live without if you want to turn solid ingredients into liquid deliciousness.
A graphics tablet is a computer input device that depends on pressure on a surface grid to create hand-drawn images.
- Citizenship Amendment Bill passed in Lok Sabha with 311 votes in favour
- State-run banks post aggregate profit of Rs 3,221 crore; turn profitable in first half of FY20
- Delhi High Court declines to order linking Aadhaar, PAN, voter ID with social media accounts
- Bharat Bond ETF to open this week: check date, investment, return, other details
- Hero MotoCorp to hike motorcycle, scooter prices from January 1
- Vivo V17 launched in India; check out price, specifications, features
- Vivo V17 India launch: Check out prices, features, other details
- Security threat! Over 44 million accounts reused passwords in Q1 of 2019, says Microsoft
- Apple iPhones may ditch charging port for 'completely wireless experience'
- WhatsApp releases new update for voice calls; check out details