- BEST B-SCHOOLS
- INDIA'S BEST EMPLOYERS
- HOTTEST YOUNG EXECUTIVES
- EMERGING COMPANIES
- BEST CFOs
- BEST BANKS
- COOLEST START-UPS
- BEST INNOVATIONS
- MOST POWERFUL WOMEN
- WOMEN'S ISSUE
- BEST SMEs
- LUXURY SPECIAL
- BEST CEOs
- ANNIVERSARY SPECIAL
- UNION BUDGET
- BUSINESS TODAY
- BT MORE
- MONEY TODAY
- GADGETS AND GIZMOS
Big data is hard to define. Usually it is associated with instances where you have tremendous velocity, volume and variety of data. Velocity would mean you are being streamed with data that has to be ingested and processed fast.
The sound of car alarms going off at the touch are common enough. How do these car protection systems detect intrusion?
You are able to watch 3D movies on your TV at home. But have you ever wondered how it works?
How do water heaters make your morning shower so satisfying?
How a beam of light creates crisp text and images in a laser printer.
How does the battery in your phone or the flashlight work?
Over the years, the refrigerator has become an integral part of our daily lives. But how does this machine that cools liquids and keeps food fresh work?
DTH services have changed TV viewing in urban India. It provides quality reception and services such as interactive multimedia.
A blender is the appliance you can't live without if you want to turn solid ingredients into liquid deliciousness.
A graphics tablet is a computer input device that depends on pressure on a surface grid to create hand-drawn images.
- Will L&T splurge more to woo Mindtree promoters?
- AgustaWestland case: CBI court allows Rajiv Saxena to turn approver
- Arun Jaitley terms Rahul Gandhi's minimum income plan 'biggest bluff', says Congress betrayed India for more than 7 decades
- OLX shifts gears to attract millennials, new internet users on its platform
- Concerns being raised over misuse of IBC provision for withdrawal of proceeding
- T-Series takes the crown of number 1 channel on YouTube from PewDiePie, but only for few hours
- Facebook fixes glitch that exposed millions of user passwords to employees
- No political campaign to be allowed on major social media platforms in last 48 hours before polls
- Hike Holi stickers: How to download gujiya, gulal, bhang stickers
- WhatsApp Holi stickers: How to download and send customised GIFs?