- BEST B-SCHOOLS
- INDIA'S BEST EMPLOYERS
- HOTTEST YOUNG EXECUTIVES
- EMERGING COMPANIES
- BEST CFOs
- BEST BANKS
- COOLEST START-UPS
- BEST INNOVATIONS
- MOST POWERFUL WOMEN
- WOMEN'S ISSUE
- BEST SMEs
- LUXURY SPECIAL
- BEST CEOs
- ANNIVERSARY SPECIAL
- UNION BUDGET
- BUSINESS TODAY
- BT MORE
- MONEY TODAY
- GADGETS AND GIZMOS
Trubeats Air is designed to deliver wire-free, near lossless audio for an uncompressed digital audio experience.
In one charge, Scanny 5 can scan 1,200 pages and be easily charged through the AC plug within a few minutes.
Jabra Speak 510 is a compact speakerphone with Bluetooth that can be used anywhere, anytime for listening to music or participating in conference calls.
The company claims it is the slimmest smartphone by any Indian brand with a 9.44mm body packed with a 1.0 GHz dual core processor and 4.5-inch qHD screen.
Flexible enough to suit any head size comfortably, it can support up to 8 GB of music. There is also a built-in FM radio.
The SanDisk Ultra Plus SSD is ideal for consumers who want to boost their notebook or desktop computer's boot, shutdown, data-transfer and application launch times.
Strontium Technology's new solid metal Ammo USB drives is available in gold and silver colour finish, with the former version coming in real 24 carat gold.
Running Android 4.1 Jelly Bean, the tablet has a 7-inch Twisted Nematic (TN) display with a resolution of 1024x600p and 10 finger multi- touch.
The Nokia 114 is aimed at the young and hyper-social consumers who want a fast and affordable online experience.
Harman has launched the Revel Performa3 Series, a complete range of home theatre and music loudspeakers.
LG Power Cut EverCool refrigerators come with the ability to retain cooling for up to seven hours without electricity.
Galaxy Grand, Samsung's new 5-inch phablet, will run Android Jelly Bean and will be powered by a 1.2Ghz dualcore processor paired with 1GB RAM.
The new Monster Tower speakers from Zebronics come with full wooden enclosures and a high-gloss piano black front panel.
The phone has unique features like a stunning 8.7 MP camera that uses the company's Pureview Camera technology along with optical image stabilisation.
- Czech Republic ready to step up Indo-Czech cooperation in defence, other sectors: PM Andrej Babis
- Trade deal could very well happen with China, says Donald Trump
- India has potential to be $5 trillion economy in 7-8 years: Suresh Prabhu
- Microsoft's Project ReWeave helps handloom weavers to sell products online
- State Bank of India raises $1.25 billion from overseas market
- Cyber Dost: This Twitter handle by Home Ministry tells you how to keep your online personal, financial data safe
- Google to acquire Fossil Group's smartwatch technology for $40 million
- PUBG Mobile update 0.10.5 rolling out with season 5, MK47 Mutant added but there's no Zombie mode
- Xiaomi Redmi Note 7 Pro with 48 MP camera to launch in Feb; here are the details
- Nearly 77 cr email IDs have been exposed! Here's what you can do to be safe