- BEST B-SCHOOLS
- INDIA'S BEST EMPLOYERS
- HOTTEST YOUNG EXECUTIVES
- TOP EMERGING COMPANIES
- BEST CFOs
- BEST BANKS
- COOLEST START-UPS
- BEST INNOVATIONS
- MOST POWERFUL BUSINESSWOMEN
- WOMEN'S ISSUE
- BEST SMEs
- LUXURY SPECIAL
- BEST CEOs
- ANNIVERSARY SPECIAL
- UNION BUDGET
- BUSINESS TODAY
- BT MORE
- MONEY TODAY
- GADGETS AND GIZMOS
Triangle products are famous for their acoustic signature and is recognised for clear, dynamic and transparent sound, with a wide soundstage, natural medium and dynamic deep bass.
Nokia has launched the Lumia 610 to take on the onslaught from affordable Android smartphones.
Toshiba India has introduced a new stylish range of laptops under its C, L, M and U series.
It is Karbonn's turn to launch an affordable tablet. Its Smart Tab 1 is a 7-inch tablet with five capacitive touch points.
Canon India has entered the cinematography imaging domain in India with the launch of its Cinema EOS range consisting EOS C300, EOS C500 and EOS 1D-C.
The televisions feature 2 USB ports and 3 HDMI ports for you to enjoy multiple connectivity options.
The Genius Imperator Pro is a keyboard engineered especially for gamers. The device features a brightness switch with four levels so you never miss a key in the dark.
Motorola's RAZR MAXX has entered the Indian market with Android v2.3 (Gingerbread) OS which will receive an over-the-air upgrade to Android v4.0 (Ice-Cream Sandwich).
As claimed by the company, it uses 80 per cent less oil in comparison to traditional cooking methods.
Sennheiser's IE 80 and IE 60 ear-canal phones are ideal for those who want to hear music with as much fine detail as possible.
The Genius Kids Designer II pen tablet has been designed to encourage kids to take a digital plunge and come up with new ideas and innovations.
Samsung Electronics has for announced its foray into the dishwasher segment in India with the launch of the smart and powerful DW-FN320T.
HCL Infosystems Ltd has announced the launch of its new Beanstalk range of all-in-one PCs and Smart Series Laptop.
Designed for consumers who want to do more with their smartphones, the SmartWatch launched by Sony Mobile syncs with Android phones over Bluetooth.
The new Panasonic Smart Viera flat panel televisions focus on quality picture, networking, easy operation, design and eco-friendliness.
Boxlight has entered the Indian market with five models in its new ProjectoWrite series, an award winning portable interactive presentation solution.
The Tip-Tap Type keyboard, meanwhile, has big size keys and vivid colours which helps to identify vowels, consonants and punctuation separately.
- US firm names Noida-based IT consultancy in Rs 14 crore fraud
- Trai seeks public view to make paper telephone bill optional
- New RBI window may not increase credit to NBFCs: Report
- Mercedes-Benz launches new CLS; price starts at Rs 84.7 lakh
- Mahindra to hike Marazzo price by up to Rs 40,000 from January
- Paytm emerges as top finance app in Canada thanks to cashback schemes
- Xiaomi is the leader of the pack in India with market share of 27.3% in Q3
- Not just strangers, people from own social circle can bully online, finds survey
- Now, save contacts without phone numbers, thanks to WhatsApp's QR code!
- Google launches Night Sight for Pixel 3, 3XL