- BEST B-SCHOOLS
- INDIA'S BEST EMPLOYERS
- HOTTEST YOUNG EXECUTIVES
- TOP EMERGING COMPANIES
- BEST CFOs
- BEST BANKS
- COOLEST START-UPS
- BEST INNOVATIONS
- MOST POWERFUL BUSINESSWOMEN
- WOMEN'S ISSUE
- BEST SMEs
- LUXURY SPECIAL
- BEST CEOs
- ANNIVERSARY SPECIAL
- UNION BUDGET
- BUSINESS TODAY
- BT MORE
- MONEY TODAY
- GADGETS AND GIZMOS
The board games of our childhood are not dead-the tablet has given them a new lease of life.
Spawned by the game that nerds love - Rogue - an extremely hardcore and cultish genre is now almost mainstream.
The soul of gaming died when gameplay was dumbed down to attract new adherents. that's why the genre needs hardcore titles like The Witcher 2: Assassins Of Kings.
Robots are finally coming to our homes, but not in the way we imagined.
Who says only console gaming satisfy the soul? Here are some for phones and tablets to get the juices flowing.
How a single-developer indie game became one of the most influential games of the year.
No fancy graphics, no storylines, only your creativity as an aid to build what you need.
Weird? Outlandish? Bizarre? Silly? You will find some popular games answering to these and more.
- India made cardiac stent wins quality and efficacy test against international brands
- Sarkar Box Office Collection: Vijay-starrer among top 10 Indian films of 2018, breaks record of Raazi, Gold
- RBI cancels registration of 65 NBFCs
- Paytm enters wholesale business to compete with Amazon, Flipkart
- Thugs of Hindostan Box Office Collection: Despite poor performance, Yash Raj Films may recover movie's cost
- Paytm emerges as top finance app in Canada thanks to cashback schemes
- Xiaomi is the leader of the pack in India with market share of 27.3% in Q3
- Not just strangers, people from own social circle can bully online, finds survey
- Now, save contacts without phone numbers, thanks to WhatsApp's QR code!
- Google launches Night Sight for Pixel 3, 3XL