- BEST B-SCHOOLS
- INDIA'S BEST EMPLOYERS
- HOTTEST YOUNG EXECUTIVES
- TOP EMERGING COMPANIES
- BEST CFOs
- BEST BANKS
- COOLEST START-UPS
- BEST INNOVATIONS
- MOST POWERFUL BUSINESSWOMEN
- WOMEN'S ISSUE
- BEST SMEs
- LUXURY SPECIAL
- BEST CEOs
- ANNIVERSARY SPECIAL
- UNION BUDGET
- BUSINESS TODAY
- BT MORE
- MONEY TODAY
- GADGETS AND GIZMOS
The board games of our childhood are not dead-the tablet has given them a new lease of life.
Spawned by the game that nerds love - Rogue - an extremely hardcore and cultish genre is now almost mainstream.
The soul of gaming died when gameplay was dumbed down to attract new adherents. that's why the genre needs hardcore titles like The Witcher 2: Assassins Of Kings.
Robots are finally coming to our homes, but not in the way we imagined.
Who says only console gaming satisfy the soul? Here are some for phones and tablets to get the juices flowing.
How a single-developer indie game became one of the most influential games of the year.
No fancy graphics, no storylines, only your creativity as an aid to build what you need.
Weird? Outlandish? Bizarre? Silly? You will find some popular games answering to these and more.
- Bank of Baroda's merger with Vijaya Bank and Dena Bank: New entity to be operational from April 1
- RCom to exit telecom fully to focus on realty: Anil Ambani
- OVL to exit Kazakhstan's Satpayev oil block
- Iceland's WOW air offers Rs 13,499 fare for flights from Delhi to US, Canada
- World's first hydrogen train is here! It emits only water and steam, is pollution-free
- Sony launches Master Series A9F with Acoustic Surface Audio technology
- WhatsApp's new feature will make texting in the dark much easier on the eye
- Xiaomi makes a mockery of iPhone prices, sells products in bundles at same cost
- OnePlus to launch smart TV, will compete with Xiaomi, Samsung
- Samsung's exploding phone nightmare is back; Galaxy Note 9 burns in woman's purse