Is this miniature version of the flagship LG G3 worth its price tag?
The Galaxy Alpha has a premium look and feel. Indeed, it is the best looking Galaxy smartphone so far.
"The iPhone 6 Plus continues to take forward the Apple legacy. And yes, it does not bend, at least mine didn't," writes Gadgets & Gizmos' Nidhi Singal.
Vu Technologies, has launched a 50-inch 4K 3D LED TV at a much affordable price as compared to the likes of Samsung, Sony and LG.
The device is easy to set up. Hitachi has added controls on the projector and it is accompanied with a remote control.
Sony Xperia Z3 has 20.7MP camera that captures bright and crisp images.
Taller and wider than its predecessor, the new Moto G has a 5-inch display with 1280x720p resolution. The display is bright and legible, even under sunlight.
A multifunction inkjet printer, the Canon Pixma E400 is good looking, compact and doesn't require much space. Even setting it up is a child's play.
The biggest highlight of the LG G3 is its display. The 5.5-inch QHD display with 2560 x 1440 pixel resolution is just superb.
Launched at an aggressive price, the Moto X (1st Gen) gave competition a tough time. The updated 2nd Gen Moto X pushes the boundaries further.
The highlight of the Note phablet is its SPen combined with the software.
Selifes captured from mobile cameras are dominating the social networking sites, and have forced handset makers to work on the front-facing camera too.
The iLume comes with an SD Card slot, HDMO port, VGA port, USB and AV port. So you can play content from a laptop, pen drive, set-top box and even a gaming console.
While it can be connected to a WiFi network, browsing is very slow.
BlackBerry has upgraded the camera to 13 MP resolution, which by far is the best BlackBerry camera till now. The images are sharp and crisp.
The phone has got a 13 MP camera, which is impressive. The images and video both are bright, crisp and offers details.
A soft, leather-like back panel provides the G750 dual-SIM smartphone from Huawei a good grip. It weighs 162 grams and has a 3000 mAh battery onboard.
While most of the time, the performance was smooth, it did lag a couple of times. For this price, the RAM should have been higher.
- Biz EOD: Recession hits India; big news for Ola, Uber; Flipkart bests Amazon in festive sales
- UNDP Accelerator Lab India launches GRID to foster inclusive development
- India's GDP contracts 7.5%, sequential growth at new high of 23.2%
- COVID-19 vaccine: What is emergency authorisation and why it is not for the masses?
- MSMEs to form up to 40% of India's GDP in 5 years: Nitin Gadkari
- Facebook's cryptocurrency Libra to launch as early as January
- Government sets up committee to launch desi Amazon
- Mysterious Realme phone spotted with 5000mAh battery on FCC: Could it be Realme C19?
- Airtel, BSNL, JioFiber broadband plans offer up to 300 Mbps speed at Rs 1499, which is better?
- Huawei P50 series phones to feature futuristic liquid lens cameras