- BEST B-SCHOOLS
- INDIA'S BEST EMPLOYERS
- HOTTEST YOUNG EXECUTIVES
- TOP EMERGING COMPANIES
- BEST CFOs
- BEST BANKS
- COOLEST START-UPS
- BEST INNOVATIONS
- MOST POWERFUL BUSINESSWOMEN
- WOMEN'S ISSUE
- BEST SMEs
- LUXURY SPECIAL
- BEST CEOs
- ANNIVERSARY SPECIAL
- UNION BUDGET
- BUSINESS TODAY
- BT MORE
- MONEY TODAY
- GADGETS AND GIZMOS
At Rs 9,999, ZenFone is a performer as there isn't any lag. The phone could be used for daily operations and casual gaming too.
The Lava 504Q+ has got a rectangular design with metallic front frame and back cover. The phone packs in a 5-inch display with 720p resolution.
BlackBerry might not be attracting new customers but there are still loyal BlackBerry fans who are waiting for a good upgrade. The Black-Berry Z3 is that perfect device.
With Motorola launching the budget Moto E in India, Micromax isn't staying far behind. The Unite 2 is Micromax's under Rs 7,000 offering.
Plantronics claims it to be sweat proof, with the p2i coating that prevents it from liquid damage but won't are not meant for underwater sports.
This budget phone from Motorola resembles the Moto G and Moto X a lot.
Taking on the Lenovo's popular Yoga series and other convertible laptops, the HP Pavillion 11x360 is a hybrid.
The SX600 HS packs in an 18x optical zoom in a sleek plastic body that can be easily slipped into your jeans pocket. At 188 grams, it isn't that heavy either.
The Gionee S5.5 is a sleek phone with aluminium alloy edges and glass panel at the front and the back. It has released the KitKat update for the phone.
There are a few features, such as gesture commands, pop-up video player, builtin call recorder, Play More apps, etc. that add utility value to this device.
This is a dual SIM smartphone and the two micro-SIM slots are hidden beneath the back cover.
Breaking the stereotype of the new flagship smartphone replicating the looks of its predecessor, LG has done a superb job with the LG G Pro 2.
Belonging to the HTC One series, the M8 is a refined smartphone over its predecessor.
The IdeaPad A10 is yet another hybrid that qualifies to be a budget tablet.
- International airline Cathay Pacific misspells its own name on plane, returns aircraft for repainting
- Two helicopters of Kingfisher Airlines auctioned for Rs 8.5 crore
- Yoghurt contains more sugar than soft drinks
- Ola's Chetan Bhagat campaign backfires, users threaten to use Uber
- IndiGo plane suffers tyre burst, makes emergency landing at Ahmedabad
- OnePlus 6T is officially an Amazon exclusive and it may be coming sooner than expected
- HMD Global's Nokia 6.1 Plus to go on sale today via Flipkart
- Xiaomi Mi A2 Red edition to go on sale today via Amazon, mi.com
- China asks India to provide 'level playing field' for its firms in 5G trials
- Apple CEO Tim Cook defends pricing of new iPhones, says it's worth the money