- BEST B-SCHOOLS
- INDIA'S BEST EMPLOYERS
- HOTTEST YOUNG EXECUTIVES
- EMERGING COMPANIES
- BEST CFOs
- BEST BANKS
- COOLEST START-UPS
- BEST INNOVATIONS
- MOST POWERFUL WOMEN
- WOMEN'S ISSUE
- BEST SMEs
- LUXURY SPECIAL
- BEST CEOs
- ANNIVERSARY SPECIAL
- UNION BUDGET
- BUSINESS TODAY
- BT MORE
- MONEY TODAY
- GADGETS AND GIZMOS
At Rs 9,999, ZenFone is a performer as there isn't any lag. The phone could be used for daily operations and casual gaming too.
The Lava 504Q+ has got a rectangular design with metallic front frame and back cover. The phone packs in a 5-inch display with 720p resolution.
BlackBerry might not be attracting new customers but there are still loyal BlackBerry fans who are waiting for a good upgrade. The Black-Berry Z3 is that perfect device.
With Motorola launching the budget Moto E in India, Micromax isn't staying far behind. The Unite 2 is Micromax's under Rs 7,000 offering.
Plantronics claims it to be sweat proof, with the p2i coating that prevents it from liquid damage but won't are not meant for underwater sports.
This budget phone from Motorola resembles the Moto G and Moto X a lot.
Taking on the Lenovo's popular Yoga series and other convertible laptops, the HP Pavillion 11x360 is a hybrid.
The SX600 HS packs in an 18x optical zoom in a sleek plastic body that can be easily slipped into your jeans pocket. At 188 grams, it isn't that heavy either.
The Gionee S5.5 is a sleek phone with aluminium alloy edges and glass panel at the front and the back. It has released the KitKat update for the phone.
There are a few features, such as gesture commands, pop-up video player, builtin call recorder, Play More apps, etc. that add utility value to this device.
This is a dual SIM smartphone and the two micro-SIM slots are hidden beneath the back cover.
Breaking the stereotype of the new flagship smartphone replicating the looks of its predecessor, LG has done a superb job with the LG G Pro 2.
Belonging to the HTC One series, the M8 is a refined smartphone over its predecessor.
The IdeaPad A10 is yet another hybrid that qualifies to be a budget tablet.
- Tata Global Beverages FY19 PAT dips 16.4% to Rs 474 cr; to acquire Dhunseri Tea biz for Rs 101 cr
- Sterlite Tech Q4 net profit up 47% to Rs 165.17 crore
- Embassy office Parks plans to raise Rs 3,650 crore via debentures
- ICICI Securities FY19 PAT falls 11% to Rs 490.70 cr; announces dividend of Rs 5.70 per share
- Trai directs Bharti Telemedia to comply with provisions of new regulatory framework
- Xiaomi unveils new ultra slim MiTVs with sizes up to 65-inch; here's all we know
- OnePlus 7 Pro to be the most expensive OnePlus device ever
- Xiaomi Redmi Y3 with 32 MP selfie camera to launch on April 24; Expected price, specifications, features and more
- The RBI sandbox for fintech: All you need to know
- Lenovo Z6 Pro to launch today at 11:30 am: How to watch livestream, expected price, specs, more