- BEST B-SCHOOLS
- INDIA'S BEST EMPLOYERS
- HOTTEST YOUNG EXECUTIVES
- TOP EMERGING COMPANIES
- BEST CFOs
- BEST BANKS
- COOLEST START-UPS
- BEST INNOVATIONS
- MOST POWERFUL BUSINESSWOMEN
- WOMEN'S ISSUE
- BEST SMEs
- LUXURY SPECIAL
- BEST CEOs
- ANNIVERSARY SPECIAL
- UNION BUDGET
- BUSINESS TODAY
- BT MORE
- MONEY TODAY
- GADGETS AND GIZMOS
The phablet has the signature Lumia design as found on its predecessors - Lumia 920 and 1020.
Portronics Pure Sound Pro BT is a triangular bar-shaped sturdy speaker. The grill dominates the front.
Samsung has tossed in a 10-inch bright display with 2600x1600 pixel resolution. The colours are rich and the text is sharp.
Priced at Rs 1,395, the device is compact with a built-in battery. It has two LEDs that show the status for pairing mode, low on battery or when paired.
The performance is just about average with lag when multiple apps are running in the background.
There isn't much to expect from an affordable Bluetooth headset. But the Plantronics ML2 is different. At a price point of Rs 1,199, the ML2 looks good.
The HP Chromebook has a terrific display, great build quality, and snappy performance, but its battery life is relatively low.
On the design front, the Back Beat Go 2 looks exactly the same as its predecessor.
Xolo and Nvidia have come up with a seven-inch tablet powered by the Nvidia Tegra 4 processor. They claim it is the world's fastest tablet.
The Sony Smartwatch 2 doesn't look classic. It has a 1.6-inch simple, square aluminium dial in black.
Soen Audio, the US brand, is offering the Transit to enjoy music on the move.
This FonePad runs on Android v4.2 and offers a neat interface. Its battery backup is good.
Carrying this device to just type your emails faster, or work on documents is a little cumbersome as you will have to revisit the documents.
The Nerf Retaliator is a high spring action semi-automatic foam dart gun that can shoot darts upto 50 ft with great accuracy.
Topping the smart appearance is the customised user interface with the BlinkFeed that refreshes content on the homescreen.
The Jam series of wireless speakers from a US company are the latest to be launched in India.
The Full HD screen produces sharp colours and high contrasts and the images appear natural.
- Trai seeks public view to make paper telephone bill optional
- New RBI window may not increase credit to NBFCs: Report
- Mercedes-Benz launches new CLS; price starts at Rs 84.7 lakh
- Mahindra to hike Marazzo price by up to Rs 40,000 from January
- Sebi slaps Rs 2.45-cr fine on 19 persons for manipulative trades
- Paytm emerges as top finance app in Canada thanks to cashback schemes
- Xiaomi is the leader of the pack in India with market share of 27.3% in Q3
- Not just strangers, people from own social circle can bully online, finds survey
- Now, save contacts without phone numbers, thanks to WhatsApp's QR code!
- Google launches Night Sight for Pixel 3, 3XL