The touch response in Lenevo Ideapad Flex 14 is great and we often ended up using the touch input to close the window and launch the apps instead of using the trackpad.
If you can splurge a bit, the camera IIis the best compact money can buy.
The R7 is a very powerful device. It has an Intel Core i5 processor with 6GB RAM that should be able to do all your stuff. It also has a quick boot like ultrabooks.
Amkette Trubeats Slix is a good option for those with an active life.
The Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 continues to have the outdated design inspired by the Samsung Galaxy smartphones.
Espon's EH-TW550, a 3D enabled projector, also has its eyes set on the home entertainment segment.
This sturdy solar powered charger has been made not with the urban smartphone user, but the "underprivileged people in developing countries".
The E6100 is thin, at 5.6mm, and stylish, thanks to its compact keyboard and stainless steel rear.
You won't find many other Ultrabooks that are this thin at this price range. Buy this if style and portability give you a high.
The Slate 21 is an interesting device and highly recommended for those want to push Android to the next level. And remember, it is priced like a tablet.
Micromax Canvas Tab handles most of the operations smoothly but we noticed slight lag when heavy graphic apps are launched.
Amkette Trubeats Metal speaker is for those with multiples mobile devices.
Logitech Ultimate Ears 9000 is one headphone that tries to appeal to the masses with its versatility.
BenQ GW2760HS monitor cleared most tests and should be able to live up to your expectations without any issue.
The Quiet Comfort 20 is an in-ear headphone which resembles the Bose SIE2, but has a more sober grey and silver finish.
The LG Pocket Printer weighs 212 grams and will easily come in your pocket and go where you phone goes.
The Momentum earphones from Sennheiser are great, but they are large and expensive.
Sennheiser is partnering with Adidas to bring a whole new range of fitness oriented headphones.
- Biz EOD: Recession hits India; big news for Ola, Uber; Flipkart bests Amazon in festive sales
- UNDP Accelerator Lab India launches GRID to foster inclusive development
- India's GDP contracts 7.5%, sequential growth at new high of 23.2%
- COVID-19 vaccine: What is emergency authorisation and why it is not for the masses?
- MSMEs to form up to 40% of India's GDP in 5 years: Nitin Gadkari
- Facebook's cryptocurrency Libra to launch as early as January
- Government sets up committee to launch desi Amazon
- Mysterious Realme phone spotted with 5000mAh battery on FCC: Could it be Realme C19?
- Airtel, BSNL, JioFiber broadband plans offer up to 300 Mbps speed at Rs 1499, which is better?
- Huawei P50 series phones to feature futuristic liquid lens cameras