Seven fire tenders were rushed to Parliament Annexe building in central Delhi after a fire incident was reported there Monday morning, an official said.
The Delhi Fire Service official said the fire broke out on the sixth floor of the building.
A call was received at 7.30 am and it is suspected the fire started following a short-circuit.
The fire has been brought under control, said Atul Garg, Director, Delhi Fire Service.
Copyright©2021 Living Media India Limited. For reprint rights: Syndications Today