- BEST B-SCHOOLS
- INDIA'S BEST EMPLOYERS
- HOTTEST YOUNG EXECUTIVES
- EMERGING COMPANIES
- BEST CFOs
- BEST BANKS
- COOLEST START-UPS
- BEST INNOVATIONS
- MOST POWERFUL WOMEN
- WOMEN'S ISSUE
- BEST SMEs
- LUXURY SPECIAL
- BEST CEOs
- ANNIVERSARY SPECIAL
- UNION BUDGET
- BUSINESS TODAY
- BT MORE
- MONEY TODAY
- GADGETS AND GIZMOS
Apart from the profits on sale of his 20.41% stake to L&T which amounts to Rs 2,858.74 crores, the CCD founder has also earned close to Rs 180 crores just through dividends from Mindtree in the last decad
Projects covered under the LoC include various infrastructure development projects, the banks said in a statement Wednesday.
Speculation is rife whether India would attend the second BRF as China has deepened its commitment to expand the $60 billion CPEC project.
Bharti Airtel transferred 8.65 per cent stake in Bharti Infratel on Monday and another 8.11 per cent on Tuesday to Nettle Infrastructure
- 10 tax related tasks you need to finish before end of financial year
- Indian e-pharmacies in consolidation mode
- Who are the people behind Rahul Gandhi's NYAY?
- IAF pilot Abhinandan Varthaman to stay with his men and machines in Srinagar during sick leave
- The many promises of Rahul Gandhi to uproot Modi's BJP
- Why Apple's video streaming service could be a 'Netflix Killer'
- Why wireless charging won't be ubiquitous anytime soon
- Reliance Jio testing Triple Play plan for Jio GigaFiber connection; rollout expected soon
- Mi Super Sale: Xiaomi slashes prices of Xiaomi A2, Redmi 6, Redmi Note 6 Pro
- Huawei P30 Pro, P30, P30 Lite set to launch today: How to watch livestream, expected price, specs and more