- BEST B-SCHOOLS
- INDIA'S BEST EMPLOYERS
- HOTTEST YOUNG EXECUTIVES
- TOP EMERGING COMPANIES
- BEST CFOs
- BEST BANKS
- COOLEST START-UPS
- BEST INNOVATIONS
- MOST POWERFUL BUSINESSWOMEN
- WOMEN'S ISSUE
- BEST SMEs
- LUXURY SPECIAL
- BEST CEOs
- ANNIVERSARY SPECIAL
- UNION BUDGET
- BUSINESS TODAY
- BT MORE
- MONEY TODAY
- GADGETS AND GIZMOS
The Telecom Regulatory Authority of India seeks the legal opinion of two former SC judges on a request by the DoT that it reconsider its recommendation to cancel 74 licences awarded to telecom companies.
Public sector lender United Bank of India hikes its lending rate by 25 basis points, a move set to make auto, home and corporate loans more expensive.
Google earned $2.5 billion, or $7.68 per share, in the April-June period. That's a 36 per cent increase from $1.84 billion, or $5.71 per share, a year ago.
Cancellation of 74 telecom licences, as recommended by regulator Trai, will free 210 Mhz of 2G spectrum which can fetch the government about Rs 15,000 crore.
The deal was completed for a share purchase consideration of Rs 117.61 crore and a "non-compete fee net of withholding tax in the sum of Rs 17.22 crore.
State-owned oil firms on Friday hiked jet fuel or ATF price by a marginal Rs 78 per kilolitre with effect from Friday midnight.
A summit of the 17-nation euro group was proposed by European Council president Herman van Rompuy to prevent other euro zone nations from being sucked into the crisis.
A three-member SC bench also directed the Securities Appellate Tribunal to decide Sahara India Real Estate Corp's appeal against Sebi within a period of eight weeks.
- Tesla launches new $45,000 Model 3
- India 9th most valuable nation brand in the world; US, China lead the list
- Two flights with 350 people prevented from colliding over Kolkata; probe ordered
- Five factors why RIL stock fell today even as firm posted record net profit in Q2
- Railways gets Rs 2,600 crore to redevelop 19 stations to world class standard
- Apple iPhone XR pre-bookings begin today; how to pre-order, price, features
- Telcos to erase Aadhaar data if customer gives alternative KYC docs: COAI
- Facebook tentatively concludes spammers were behind recent data breach
- PUBG Mobile Campus Championship hits 250,000 registrations; finals on October 21
- HMD Global launches Nokia X7 or Nokia 7.1 Plus (global variant) in China with aggressive price tag