- BEST B-SCHOOLS
- INDIA'S BEST EMPLOYERS
- HOTTEST YOUNG EXECUTIVES
- TOP EMERGING COMPANIES
- BEST CFOs
- BEST BANKS
- COOLEST START-UPS
- BEST INNOVATIONS
- MOST POWERFUL BUSINESSWOMEN
- WOMEN'S ISSUE
- BEST SMEs
- LUXURY SPECIAL
- BEST CEOs
- ANNIVERSARY SPECIAL
- UNION BUDGET
- BUSINESS TODAY
- BT MORE
- MONEY TODAY
- GADGETS AND GIZMOS
Essar Oil bagged the most contested block in Cambay basin. The Gujarat onshore block, which received highest number of six bids, was the only one that Essar bid for.
Under the offer, the company will repurchase up to 1.38 crore shares from non-promoter shareholders for a maximum price of Rs 725 a piece.
Currently, the exchange has the largest market share of 83 per cent in the commodity futures market, with more than 2,000 members and 1,00,000 trader workstations.
Bids will close on March 31 and a decision on awarding the tender will be taken on the same day. The offered pulses have been sourced from Canada/Australia.
Currently, Titan Industries Ltd enjoys a market share of about 50 per cent and hopes to capture two to three per cent more in the coming fiscal.
Pranab Mukherjee said the GDP growth in 2010-11 has been swift and broadbased. He feels that the economy is back to its pre-crisis growth trajectory.
Many luxury brands like Gucci, Jean Paul Gaultier, Jimmy Choo, Canali and Salvatore Ferragamo are now switching to home delivery for their high-end clients.
The Mukesh Ambani-led firm bid for two deepsea blocks in the Andaman Basin in the Bay of Bengal and four onshore blocks in Rajasthan and the Cambay Basin.
The ailing national carrier has called for immediate release of the third tranche of Rs 1,200 crore to be used to part-pay its fuel dues of over Rs 2,400 crore.
- RBI Governor Urjit Patel unveils UPI 2.0 version
- Atal Bihari Vajpayee breathed his last at 5:05 pm
- Atal Bihari Vajpayee's key policies that shaped Indian economy
- Reliance Industries stock falls after gasoline shipments from Jamnagar site halted
- Rupee in a free fall, hits fresh all-time low of 70.32 level against dollar
- JioPhone 2 to go on first flash sale today at 12pm; all you need to know
- Beware of fake Ayushman Bharat websites trying to lure people with bogus schemes
- Patanjali to launch Kimbho chat app on August 27
- Reliance JioGigaFiber registration: here's a step by step guide
- Reliance JioGigaFiber registration: Expected price and availability