- BEST B-SCHOOLS
- INDIA'S BEST EMPLOYERS
- HOTTEST YOUNG EXECUTIVES
- TOP EMERGING COMPANIES
- BEST CFOs
- BEST BANKS
- COOLEST START-UPS
- BEST INNOVATIONS
- MOST POWERFUL BUSINESSWOMEN
- WOMEN'S ISSUE
- BEST SMEs
- LUXURY SPECIAL
- BEST CEOs
- ANNIVERSARY SPECIAL
- UNION BUDGET
- BUSINESS TODAY
- BT MORE
- MONEY TODAY
- GADGETS AND GIZMOS
The 30-share Sensex of the BSE added 155.15 points to close at 19,502.11. The key index had gained 1,126 points in the past six days.
Bullion dealers said the trading sentiment was bullish, taking gold to Rs 19,500 per 10 grams, amid hectic buying during the ongoing festive season.
At its annual Nokia World event in London, Nokia unveiled the three new devices-E7, C7 and C6-all using the latest Symbian software.
The two-day meeting would be chaired by Michael Froman, the deputy National Security Advisor for International Economic Affairs.
The currency, supported by fresh capital inflows from foreign funds, rose to 46.38 against the US dollar on the Interbank Foreiogn Exchange.
The apex court has sought Telecom Minister A Raja's response to a prayer for tracking the progress of the CBI probe into the alleged spectrum scam.
Air India would seek the approval to operationalise its six strategic business units when the govt considers an equity infusion of Rs 1,200 crore into the ailing carrier.
The white metal gained Rs 405, to Rs 32,030 per kg, on the back of brisk buying by stockists and industrial units, in tandem with a firming global trend.
The company has hired Morgan Stanley, Kotak Mahindra Capital, Axis Bank and ICICI Securities as its book running lead managers to manage the issue.
Cairn India Chairman Bill Gammell told company shareholders that the field could produce 20 per cent more from the current 1,25,00 barrels per day.
The Mukesh Ambani-led company is looking at a 25 per cent increase in the price of natural gas produced from its Krishna-Godavari fields.
The state-owned company said the bankers will manage the first phase of its upcoming Rs 8,000-crore follow-on public offer, scheduled for early next year.
An oil spill covering nearly 3 to 5 km area along the coast in Andhra Pradesh's East Godavari district has been noticed.
In a setback to construction major Larsen and Toubro, the Delhi High Court has asked power PSU NTPC to continue with its bidding process for a Rs 25-k tender.
Executive Vice-president Takeshi Uchiyamada said the company will introduce the new models in a bid to boost sales, by expanding its fleet of eco-friendly cars.
DLF will invest about Rs 500 crore to develop about 170 villas and 100 flats in Shimla, Kasauli and Goa under a new brand 'Sama'.
The Sensex, which has gained almost 1,000 points in the last five trading sessions, advanced to 19,346.96, its highest level since January 2008.
According to the assessment, strong IIP numbers, along with good inflation figures according to the new index, would push RBI to revise rates this Thursday.
- PM Modi to lay Navi Mumbai airport foundation stone, phase I to be ready in 4 years
- PNB fraud: Loan given to Gitanjali Gems despite my dissent note, says Dinesh Dubey
- PNB fraud: CBI arrests Gokulnath Shetty, two others, raids Brady Road branch
- No reservation charts in trains from March 1; Railways' pilot project to last 6 months
- If and only if PNB would have heeded RBI's advice
- Xiaomi Redmi Note 5, Note 5 Pro: Reliance Jio offers cashback of Rs 2,200, double data
- Google makes changes to image search, removes 'view image' button
- Xiaomi Mi Mix 2S with AI-based camera, Qualcomm Snapdragon 845 leaked
- Dyson enters India, to invest GBP 150 million in India over next 5 years
- Paytm founder Vijay Shekhar Sharma furious over WhatsApp's UPI feature; says will approach authorities