- BEST B-SCHOOLS
- INDIA'S BEST EMPLOYERS
- HOTTEST YOUNG EXECUTIVES
- EMERGING COMPANIES
- BEST CFOs
- BEST BANKS
- COOLEST START-UPS
- BEST INNOVATIONS
- MOST POWERFUL WOMEN
- WOMEN'S ISSUE
- BEST SMEs
- LUXURY SPECIAL
- BEST CEOs
- ANNIVERSARY SPECIAL
- UNION BUDGET
- BUSINESS TODAY
- BT MORE
- MONEY TODAY
- GADGETS AND GIZMOS
The telecom market is expected to be the largest contributor to the IT segment in India with spending forecast to reach $54.7 billion in 2012. This is expected to be followed by the IT services market with the spending of $11.1 billion.
Vice Premier Wang Qishan also said that China is ready to conduct closer and broader economic cooperation with the US.
The new system will allow booking of only 4 passengers on a Tatkal ticket and will reduce the advance reservation period for bookings from 48 hours to 24 hours.
State-run lender Bank of India has decided to advance its proposed re-entry into the mutual fund business by a few months to December.
The company currently offers five models in CNG options - compact cars Alto, WagonR and Estilo, multi-purpose van Eeco, and sedan SX4.
The HNPCL had not initiated a thermal power plant in Visakhapatnam even 12 years after being allotted 1,122.38 acres.
- With RBI exist, government now owns 100% stake in NHB, Nabard
- ICICI Prudential Life Insurance Q4 profit dips 23% to Rs 261 cr, board declares dividend of Rs 1.55 per share
- GST evasion: FinMin makes changes in e-way bill system to crack down evaders
- Bharti Infratel Q4 profit flat at Rs 608 crore, declares second interim dividend of Rs 7.5 per share
- GDR manipulation: SEBI bars Jindal Cortex, 3 directors from securities markets for 5 years
- Flipkart Super Value Week sale: Save up to Rs 9,000 on Honor smartphones
- OnePlus 7 Pro: From triple camera to stereo speakers, here are 5 features you'll love
- Oppo Reno and Reno 10x Zoom coming to India in June; key specs, features we know so far
- Samsung Galaxy M40 spotted with 128GB storage and 5000 mAh battery, here're the details
- Redmi Y3, Redmi 7 to launch at 12pm today: How to livestream event, price in India, specs