- BEST B-SCHOOLS
- INDIA'S BEST EMPLOYERS
- HOTTEST YOUNG EXECUTIVES
- TOP EMERGING COMPANIES
- BEST CFOs
- BEST BANKS
- COOLEST START-UPS
- BEST INNOVATIONS
- MOST POWERFUL BUSINESSWOMEN
- WOMEN'S ISSUE
- BEST SMEs
- LUXURY SPECIAL
- BEST CEOs
- ANNIVERSARY SPECIAL
- UNION BUDGET
- BUSINESS TODAY
- BT MORE
- MONEY TODAY
- GADGETS AND GIZMOS
The state-owned company said the bankers will manage the first phase of its upcoming Rs 8,000-crore follow-on public offer, scheduled for early next year.
An oil spill covering nearly 3 to 5 km area along the coast in Andhra Pradesh's East Godavari district has been noticed.
In a setback to construction major Larsen and Toubro, the Delhi High Court has asked power PSU NTPC to continue with its bidding process for a Rs 25-k tender.
Executive Vice-president Takeshi Uchiyamada said the company will introduce the new models in a bid to boost sales, by expanding its fleet of eco-friendly cars.
DLF will invest about Rs 500 crore to develop about 170 villas and 100 flats in Shimla, Kasauli and Goa under a new brand 'Sama'.
The Sensex, which has gained almost 1,000 points in the last five trading sessions, advanced to 19,346.96, its highest level since January 2008.
According to the assessment, strong IIP numbers, along with good inflation figures according to the new index, would push RBI to revise rates this Thursday.
The flagship company of the United Brweries group will buy 73.22 lakh shares in alcohol manufacturer Pioneer Distilleries at a price of Rs 101 a piece.
The company would be entrusted with design, engineering, supply and commissioning of boilers and turbo generators for the 2X600 Mw thermal power plant.
The two-day meeting would be chaired by Michael Froman, the deputy National Security Advisor for International Economic Affairs.
The currency, supported by fresh capital inflows from foreign funds, rose to 46.38 against the US dollar on the Interbank Foreiogn Exchange.
The apex court has sought Telecom Minister A Raja's response to a prayer for tracking the progress of the CBI probe into the alleged spectrum scam.
Air India would seek the approval to operationalise its six strategic business units when the govt considers an equity infusion of Rs 1,200 crore into the ailing carrier.
The white metal gained Rs 405, to Rs 32,030 per kg, on the back of brisk buying by stockists and industrial units, in tandem with a firming global trend.
The company has hired Morgan Stanley, Kotak Mahindra Capital, Axis Bank and ICICI Securities as its book running lead managers to manage the issue.
The overall buoyant sentiment in the auto sector helped the company surge to a lifetime high of Rs 1,067.50, making it the best performer in the sector.
Under theplan, the US Treasury is likely to convert $49 billion of the company's preferred shares into common shares.
Dealers say sustained capital inflows and weakness of the American currency against a basket of currencies overseas aided the rupee sentiment.
- As milk agitation continues in Maharashtra, Centre claims prompt response
- Atal Pension Yojana benefit may increase up to Rs 10,000 per month; all you need to know
- It's raining offers, discounts on Vistara, AirAsia, Jet Airways
- Reliance Jio 'Monsoon Hungama' offer on JioPhone to start from tomorrow
- Suzuki launches India's first 'maxi scooter' Burgman Street at Rs 69,000
- Corning announces Gorilla Glass 6 for mobile devices, to survive multiple drops
- Nokia 3.1 with Android One, 13MP camera launched in India: Price, availability, specifications
- Vivo launches NEX in India, to sell via Amazon; price, launch offers, specifications
- Xiaomi launches Mi Max 3 with 6.9-inch screen, Snapdragon 636, dual camera
- Vivo NEX to launch in India today; features, expected price