- BEST B-SCHOOLS
- INDIA'S BEST EMPLOYERS
- HOTTEST YOUNG EXECUTIVES
- TOP EMERGING COMPANIES
- BEST CFOs
- BEST BANKS
- COOLEST START-UPS
- BEST INNOVATIONS
- MOST POWERFUL BUSINESSWOMEN
- WOMEN'S ISSUE
- BEST SMEs
- LUXURY SPECIAL
- BEST CEOs
- ANNIVERSARY SPECIAL
- UNION BUDGET
- BUSINESS TODAY
- BT MORE
- MONEY TODAY
- GADGETS AND GIZMOS
Fortis Healthcare surges over 3 per cent on the BSE, a day after its arm Fortis Global Healthcare says it will acquire the healthcare business of Hong Kong-listed Quality Healthcare Asia Ltd.
The rupee appreciated 20 paise to Rs 44.22 a dollar at the Interbank Foreign Exchange market in early trade on Monday on surging capital inflows.
Indian Software firms are expected to post higher profits in the just concluded quarter led by robust volumes, particularly in terms of the US dollar.
The Reserve Bank of India has left it to the discretion of individual banks to levy their own rates for the services they provide.
Since the announcement, as many as 25 banks, including State Bank of India, ICICI Bank, Punjab National Bank and Bank of Baroda, have already raised interest rates.
Google announced the India launch of its instant search that guesses what you query. It works faster than one's typing speed.
The 30-share barometer lost 65.06 points to close at 20,250.26 points. The index shuttled between 20,409.19 and 20,145.74 points during the day.
Reliance Industries rose by nearly 2 per cent to hit a one-month high at the BSE on heavy buying by investors, driving the broader market index Sensex up.
M&M had "signed a memorandum of understanding with SsangYong Motor to acquire a majority stake in the South Korean SUV maker."
The precious metal had climbed to an all-time high of Rs 19,900 per 10 grams in the domestic markets last week, influenced by firm global prices.
The government will meet on October 15 to take a final call on security concessions that they could offer to Chinese and Western vendors on imports equipment.
Data provided by TAAI indicate that two new casinos and attractive amusement parks have combined to ensure Singapore's popularity this season.
A report by consultant firm Grant Thornton says there were as many as 57 merger and acquisition transactions worth $601 million in the month of September.
- Infosys lost arbitration case against former CFO due to lack of data deletion evidence
- Refiners may reduce oil imports as crude prices soar, rupee struggles
- US, China impose fresh tariffs with no trade talks in sight
- Flipkart may appoint new group CEO in place of Binny Bansal
- Dewan Housing Finance stock recovers in early trade after FM Jaitley, SBI, RBI, Sebi seek to pacify investors
- Motorola One Power to launch in India today; to compete with Xiaomi Mi A2, Nokia 6.1 Plus
- WhatsApp takes key measure to curb fake news; appoints grievance officer for India
- Google may be tracking your offline purchases with Mastercard's help
- Facebook's dating service is live, but not everyone can use it
- Nokia 7.1 Plus may be unveiled at HMD Global's launch event on October 4