- BEST B-SCHOOLS
- INDIA'S BEST EMPLOYERS
- HOTTEST YOUNG EXECUTIVES
- EMERGING COMPANIES
- BEST CFOs
- BEST BANKS
- COOLEST START-UPS
- BEST INNOVATIONS
- MOST POWERFUL WOMEN
- WOMEN'S ISSUE
- BEST SMEs
- LUXURY SPECIAL
- BEST CEOs
- ANNIVERSARY SPECIAL
- UNION BUDGET
- BUSINESS TODAY
- BT MORE
- MONEY TODAY
- GADGETS AND GIZMOS
The most successful movie franchise in the history of the movie business is coming to an end with the Friday July 15 release of Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows, Part 2.
However, HP continued to be the worldwide leader, accounting for 17.5 per cent of worldwide PC shipments in the second quarter of 2011.
Market analysts said the trading sentiments remained bullish as gold in international markets climbed 0.66 per cent to a record $1,593 an ounce.
Cancellation of 74 telecom licences, as recommended by regulator Trai, will free 210 Mhz of 2G spectrum which can fetch the government about Rs 15,000 crore.
A Group of Ministers (GoM) to turnaround the national carrier, headed by Finance Minister Pranab Mukherjee, is likely to meet early next week on the issue.
The total revenue of the country's biggest software exporter grew 31.4 per cent to Rs 10,797 crore for the period under review.
Claiming a Rs 500-600 crore loss due to an SC order quashing land acquisition for some projects in Noida Extension, builders said buyers will get back all their money.
Bajaj Auto Ltd net sales during the period under review stood at Rs 4,586.91 crore, as against Rs 3,737.29 crore in the same period a year ago.
- Will get rid of Angel tax after Congress comes to power: Rahul Gandhi
- China terms Mumbai attacks as one of the 'most notorious' terrorist attacks
- Goa gets a new CM in the wee hours; BJP's Pramod Sawant takes oath
- L&T makes Rs 10,733 crore bid to buy majority stake in Mindtree
- Ericsson case: Mukesh Ambani bails out RCom, Anil Ambani thanks Mukesh and Nita Ambani
- Train runs over two PUBG players as calls for ban on the game grows louder
- Google's Android Q gets iPhone-like gesture navigation
- Facebook removes 1.5 million videos of the Christchurch attack
- Xiaomi bets big on India, invests Rs 3,500 crore in two tranches
- WhatsApp update: Upcoming in-app browser to detect unsafe pages