- BEST B-SCHOOLS
- INDIA'S BEST EMPLOYERS
- HOTTEST YOUNG EXECUTIVES
- TOP EMERGING COMPANIES
- BEST CFOs
- BEST BANKS
- COOLEST START-UPS
- BEST INNOVATIONS
- MOST POWERFUL BUSINESSWOMEN
- WOMEN'S ISSUE
- BEST SMEs
- LUXURY SPECIAL
- BEST CEOs
- ANNIVERSARY SPECIAL
- UNION BUDGET
- BUSINESS TODAY
- BT MORE
- MONEY TODAY
- GADGETS AND GIZMOS
A company statement said the increase would be implemented from October 1 and in the range of Rs 3,000 to Rs 8,000, depending on the model.
National Housing Bank recorded its highest net profit at Rs 288 crore. The bank's operating profit also increased 25 per cent, at Rs 444 crore.
In the previous session, the Indian currency had gained 40 paise to close at an over four-month high of Rs 45.25 against the US currency.
Rising for the second straight session, the BSE 30-share barometer ended 72.20 points higher at 20,117.38 - its best finish since January 15, 2008.
Sebi says foreign institutional investors have to, by October 1 end the practice of investing money collected from a single or few investors in stocks.
The FMCG major's scrip surged 5 per cent on the Bombay Stock Exchange, to Rs 317.25, taking the consumer durables index higher by 84 points.
The consumer goods major will acquire Alberto Culver Company is an all cash deal, a move that would help Unilever strengthen its global position.
India and Canada have agreed in principle to establish six working groups on PPP model, focusing on various sectors, including infrastructure and education.
The rally was led by aluminium producer Hindalco, which surged 3.4 per cent to touch a one-year high of Rs 197.40 on the Bombay Stock Exchange.
Indian Oil Corp is banking on the reimbursement to clean up its books and show a profit for the first half of the current financial year (April- September).
He says the agreements, which would safeguard investors' rights and boost bilateral trade and investment, would be finalised soon.
Four Indian-Americans, including Sun Microsystems co-founder Vinod Khosla, are among Forbes 400 Richest People in US, a list topped by Microsoft's Bill Gates.
- IL&FS Financial Services MD and CEO Ramesh C Bawa steps down
- I-T officials conducting survey since Sep 19: Jet Airways
- Sebi issues revised KYC norms for foreign portfolio investors
- PM has betrayed India: Gandhi on Hollande's reported remarks on Rafale deal
- Google may be tracking your offline purchases with Mastercard's help
- Facebook's dating service is live, but not everyone can use it
- Nokia 7.1 Plus may be unveiled at HMD Global's launch event on October 4
- iPhone users take note! WhatsApp won't run on these devices
- GoPro Hero7 Black launched with gimbal-like stabilisation