- BEST B-SCHOOLS
- INDIA'S BEST EMPLOYERS
- HOTTEST YOUNG EXECUTIVES
- TOP EMERGING COMPANIES
- BEST CFOs
- BEST BANKS
- COOLEST START-UPS
- BEST INNOVATIONS
- MOST POWERFUL BUSINESSWOMEN
- WOMEN'S ISSUE
- BEST SMEs
- LUXURY SPECIAL
- BEST CEOs
- ANNIVERSARY SPECIAL
- UNION BUDGET
- BUSINESS TODAY
- BT MORE
- MONEY TODAY
- GADGETS AND GIZMOS
At present, the size of kidswear market in India is estimated at about Rs 38,000 crore - accounting for 25 per cent of the total Indian apparel category.
Murli Industries, Ackruti City, Welspun Gujarat Stahl Rohren and Brushman India have been restrained by the regulator from trading on the stock exchanges.
The disinvestment department will provide information needed by market participants on forthcoming, current and post public offers.
After $7.9-mn spending of Indians, the world's tallest building has customers from UAE ($2.62 mn), Australians ($1.25 mn) and Omanese ($1.14 mn) among others.
The US Federal Reserve has revealed details of trillions in emergency aid it gave to US and foreign banks and to non-bank companies, including GE and Morgan Stanley.
The market regulator had on Thursday barred Murli Industries, Ackruti City, Welspun Corp, Brushman India and their respective promoters from trading on the bourses.
The IMF chief also said higher economic growth than what is being witnessed by India may lead to risks of inflation and high current account deficit in the country.
Food inflation fell to a four-month low of 8.60 per cent for the week ended November 20, as prices of vegetables, wheat and pulses declined on increased output.
The government on Wednesday approved a share split in ONGC and issue of bonus shares as a prelude to the company's follow-on public offer in March 2011.
Kishore Biyani, head of India's largest retail conglomerate Future Group, has said that he is " open" to the idea of collaborating with foreign retail brands.
- Jabong may fire 200 more staff in next 3 months, taking total pink slips to around 450: Report
- Shiv Sena asks CM Fadnavis not to be "scared" of PM Modi, declare Shivaji statue as world's tallest
- Delhi's air quality continues to remain in 'very poor' category
- Arun Shourie describes how Narendra Modi and Indira Gandhi are different
- RBI Board meet: Rahul Gandhi hopes Urjit Patel, his team have spine
- Facebook claims it removed over 1.5 billion fake accounts; plans to crack down on clickbait content
- Paytm emerges as top finance app in Canada thanks to cashback schemes
- Xiaomi is the leader of the pack in India with market share of 27.3% in Q3
- Not just strangers, people from own social circle can bully online, finds survey
- Now, save contacts without phone numbers, thanks to WhatsApp's QR code!