- BEST B-SCHOOLS
- INDIA'S BEST EMPLOYERS
- HOTTEST YOUNG EXECUTIVES
- EMERGING COMPANIES
- BEST CFOs
- BEST BANKS
- COOLEST START-UPS
- BEST INNOVATIONS
- MOST POWERFUL WOMEN
- WOMEN'S ISSUE
- BEST SMEs
- LUXURY SPECIAL
- BEST CEOs
- ANNIVERSARY SPECIAL
- UNION BUDGET
- BUSINESS TODAY
- BT MORE
- MONEY TODAY
- GADGETS AND GIZMOS
In January, manufacturing growth plummeted to 3.3 per cent from 17.9 per cent a year ago. The capital goods sector contracted 18.6 per cent in the month under review.
On the domestic front, silver ready dropped Rs 1,100 to Rs 53,500 per kg. It had climbed to an all-time high at Rs 54,600 per kg on Thursday.
More than 60 CEOs from Silicon Valley have descended on Washington to meet lawmakers and members of the Obama Administration and apprise them on the issues.
Along with Shantanu Narayen, the US President has appointed nine other eminent individuals to the President's Management Advisory Board.
As Japan suffers the jolt of a severe earthquake and tsunami, insurance companies feel the cost of catastrophic insurance for next year will move skywards.
China's January inflation figure remained stubbornly high at 4.9 per cent, despite a series of measures taken to curb price rises.
Linking food inflation to global developments, Finance Minister Pranab Mukherjee pointed out that the surplus liquidity is being converted into commodity.
The stock opened trade at Rs 80, reflecting a jump of 14.28 per cent over the issue price on BSE. Within minutes of trade, the scrip skyrocketed by 49.21 per cent.
Indian stocks on Friday survived a tsunami scare with the BSE benchmark Sensex recouping to some extent day's sharp losses but still ended with a loss of 154 points.
- IndiGo, GoAir in a spot: DGCA bars A320 Neos with P&W engines from long, overseas routes
- Salaries in India expected to increase 10% in 2019: Report
- Crores of employment opportunities created in past four and half years, says PM Modi
- Amrapali Redux: SRS Group promoters likely to have siphoned off over Rs 1,000 crore
- Adani to foray into petrochemicals in Ambani's backyard
- Microsoft bats for cross-border data flow, says international law needed
- Samsung Galaxy S10 Plus: Leaked image shows near-bezel-less screen, dual selfie camera
- LG V40 ThinQ to go on sale on Amazon starting January 20, here's everything you need to know
- Paytm joins hands with Zomato to offer in-app food delivery service
- Ready for PUBG Mobile Season 5? All you need to know about Zombie mode, fire theme, weapons