- BEST B-SCHOOLS
- INDIA'S BEST EMPLOYERS
- HOTTEST YOUNG EXECUTIVES
- TOP EMERGING COMPANIES
- BEST CFOs
- BEST BANKS
- COOLEST START-UPS
- BEST INNOVATIONS
- MOST POWERFUL BUSINESSWOMEN
- WOMEN'S ISSUE
- BEST SMEs
- LUXURY SPECIAL
- BEST CEOs
- ANNIVERSARY SPECIAL
- UNION BUDGET
- BUSINESS TODAY
- BT MORE
- MONEY TODAY
- GADGETS AND GIZMOS
According to Wikileaks, a source confided to a US diplomat in June 2009, that he viewed near-term implementation of the Iranian-Pakistani gas link project as "very unlikely".
The auto major has registered growth of more than 63 per cent from January to November 2010, compared to the 61,321-units sale it made in the same period last year.
The unique Document Identification Number, on the lines of numbers like PAN and TAN, will be quoted on every income-tax related communication.
Of the 127 sectors covered by the CII-Ascon survey, 43 sectors have registered excellent growth of more than 20 per cent during the April-September 2010 period.
Google, which has been branded as a free consumer brand, is now all set to offer paid customised services to corporate houses in India.
According to the data available on the National Stock Exchange's website, the company's IPO received bids for 3.69 crore shares, against 3.36 crore equities on offer.
The Indian equity market, which reported its largest weekly fall for the week-ended November 26, is being cited as a major reason for correction in the yellow metal.
The rupee had lost 32 paise to close at Rs 45.84/85 against the dollar in the previous session, on strong demand for the American currency from importers.
In a big boost to the burgeoning Indo-Israel bilateral trade, the two countries are likely to sign a Free Trade Agreement (FTA) next year.
In a bid to increase electricity generation in Uttar Pradesh, four new thermal power units will be set up in different parts of the state by private
The 30-share Sensex slumped by 448.83 points to end the week at 19,136.61, its lowest closing level since September 9. Nifty also fell by 138.35 points.
V K Sharma has been chosen to replace CEO Ramachandran Nair, who was arrested on Wednesday by the CBI on charges of involvement in housing-loan bribery case.
- Drunk Irish woman spits at Air India crew; arrested after flight lands in London
- Thugs of Hindostan Box Office Collection: Aamir Khan-starrer challenges Baahubali 2, but fizzles out in first week!
- Samsung drugmaker fined for $4 billion accounts breach
- Centre defends secrecy clause relating to pricing of Rafale jets in SC
- NCLAT approves UltraTech's bid for Binani Cement
- All you need to know about OnePlus 6T's Nightscape mode that'll enhance your low-light photos
- Samsung One UI: Smartphone major unveils minimalistic user interface; check details
- 5 WhatsApp features you might have missed!
- OnePlus 6T: A winner all the way
- OnePlus may launch 3 phones next year; fans will have to wait for 5G